Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear - Emblem scoring

Unimatrix0

So something's been a bugbear for me since I started trying to do this. I've been hellbent on getting the R3 ground mission emblem. Three times I've tried, plowing through condrixes as fast as I can for almost two hours each time, and every time the flotilla hit 100 condrixes before I could get to 5000 ground score...once less than 500 short. I've gotten R3 space and overall emblems, the ground missions just take too long per points gained. I suggest increasing points awarded for condrixes while condensing the level scaling and reducing the condrix cap, or simply decreasing the points milestones needed to obtain the ground emblems.

On 2020-03-28 at 3:22 PM, Unimatrix0 said:

every time the flotilla hit 100 condrixes before I could get to 5000 ground score

That happened to me a couple of times, and I was getting frustrated too.

On 2020-03-28 at 3:22 PM, Unimatrix0 said:

the ground missions just take too long per points gained.

The one bit of the Ground Assault which can be sped up is killing the Sentients and the Condrix.

The fastest squad I've been in was (on our first run): Mesa, Rhino, and my Slowva.

I was slightly concerned when I saw no Limbo, no Frost, no Gara... turns out they're not as essential as you might suppose.

I think I was a bit lucky to draw this good squad combination nice and early in the event.

(If our Rhino had been a Chroma, for example, my Slowva would have acted against Vex Armour building up a good buff, and our damage wouldn't have benefitted from Roar.

If I'd brought Grendel for CC instead of Slowva, we'd have lacked the double-damage from Molecular Prime, and had no way to CC the Aerolysts -- I saw no Magus Lockdown usage in that squad, so I'm guessuming none of us had that Arcane.

And it's hard to think of a 'frame which could delete the Sentients faster than a well-placed Mesa. She showed us her Regulators build; it wasn't even fully maxed!)

We did 17 Condrix in 30 mins, with just 3 OpLinks in the squad. This is probably not a stellar figure compared to hardcore players, but it was significantly faster than the other squads I've been in. Get in early and do that three times, you'd be wearing that Rank III epaulette before you know it.

On our next run, we were joined by a Saryn, which made things even faster due to the extra OpLink.

It's totally doable.

I know how frustrating the Ground Emblems are. Without a Pre - Made Squad, the difference in having a good Squad for Space and Ground is hilarious. Most Squads on the Ground don’t really try but when you find a good one, you can reach Tier 3 Emblem so fast. Like 17 + 17 + 17 + 4 area of fast. 

Edited by GPrime96

• 2 weeks later...