Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extremely loud, highpitched noise

Calineos

I was in the elevator of fortuna, the exit gate just went down and I was about to enter the open world, when this extremely loud, painfully highpitched "beep" errupted from my headphones. Had Boltor, a Kitgun and Paracesis with me, Chroma Prime, was solo farming Profit-Taker Phase 2.
I shut down the game immediately, but... that sound really hurt. Oh boy.

Edited by Calineos
Was sleepy, typo and stuff.
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

had the same problem extremly loud continius BEEEEP >> Profit-Taker Phase 2 solo farming 10x exited and entered fortuna

thought first my receiver was the problem > passed out . seems not to happen often but when it is a scary moment .

• 3 months later...

Just had the same problem, went out the elevator, there was a lot of sounds that did not belong there, animals, monster screaming. The sounds where a lot louder than what i had my game volume to be, so i went to check setting and i set master volume to 0. When i changed master volume to 0 the game started playing a extremly loud high pich noise. Had to throw of my headset and my head still hurts.

Edited by Tumulten

• 2 months later...

This just happened to me a few minutes ago, I was solo farming Thermia Fractures and I had some music playing in the background (I was also wearing headphones). It started for me as soon as the door to the elevator opened and I was about to step out. At first I thought it was something weird coming for my music but, to my surprise, it was coming from in-game. That sound was ridiculously loud and my ears still kinda hurt from it. Needless to say I'm pretty hesitant to go back into Orb Vallis.