Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Clan Sigils

moondog548

I don't know if this is how they are intended to look or not, but they are extremely disappointing in the lack of texture/effects and low resolution.   (I understand that our originally submitted image of the clan logo itself is low resolution, but isn't that limited for its original purpose and can't it be compensated for when scaled up to sigil size?)

The Gilded Clan Sigil is the only one that looks ok because the shimmering effect actually applies.

Someone please let me know if I'm missing something or if there's some settings/tweaks that can affect these.  Pretty disappointed after spending my pittance of event credits on these which I thought would be a cool way to rep my clan!

Thanks!

Phased Clan Sigil

Glyphed Clan Sigil

Gilded Clan Sigil

Edited by moondog548

Maybe a video can show the effects on them a bit better for those who haven't seen them yet.
They're pretty cool if you ask me, I just wish the scaling did a bit more. Like, I'd love to have them be even smaller and wear them as a little emblem on the Warframes chest or something

3 hours ago, Vespilan said:

Maybe a video can show the effects on them a bit better for those who haven't seen them yet.
They're pretty cool if you ask me, I just wish the scaling did a bit more. Like, I'd love to have them be even smaller and wear them as a little emblem on the Warframes chest or something

Cool vid, thanks for sharing!

Maybe the issue is my energy color, but in my game they don't appear to be animated AT ALL.  The only one with anything interesting going on is the Gilded because of the saran wrap effect.

I'll keep experimenting, but I'd love to hear other people's impressions.