Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple fix to keep corinth legacy

Rhalick0

As much as I'm disappointed to not see direct damage upgrades on the buckshot, I like the improved mag/reload.

Now all I ask for is to keep the okd reload mechanism. Now I understand why it had to be changed with a big 20 magazine clip but simple fix for that is batch reloading.

So lets says 0.36s to reload 1 "clip" which contains 4 ammo and in that way that you can keep the old reloading somewhat.

It will work out like this- 1.2s to begin/end reload animation combined and so 1.2+0.36×5(total clips) = 3s total reload time.

For comparison, og corinth has 1.2+0.22×5(total ammo)= 2.3s total reload time. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

the main problem with corinth prime is DE removed the "gas" effect thing.....the projectile is too fast and 90% of the time we miss the time....so its uselles.

Otbers have posted good feedback about that so I decided to avoid it here.

• Like 1

One thing I don't like about Corinth prime is that reloading prevents me from detonating the secondary fire. So If I've got 4 ammo and decide to use secondary fire (dropping me to 0 ammo) I will go into a reload animation and the game wont let me detonate what I just shot out. Normal corinth doesn't have this issue since the detonation is automatic.