Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear feed back : Please remove winning reward cap , so people will stay in one relay and finished the wave ( Edit : maybe also take both ground/space points for winning reward instead of higher one , so people can swap when their flees needs to )

Bakahung

Right now in game , I saw a lot of people just got 5k points than leave for other relays , because the winning reward is cap at 10k , earning more than 5k in one relay is seen as wasting time for a lot of player .

This results in not many people stay to finished the wave , and nobody gets the final reward .

So to fix this , I think just removed that 10k cap is the best way to do it , so people will stay in one relay and finished it , without changing any grind .

Also please don't change any points gain to stop people from doing this , that will just let more people left the event .

Edit : Could DE also changed so that winning reward will count the total point earn instead of a higher one between space/ground ? 

In that way , people can have the flexibility to swap missions when their relay need to  , instead of being discourage to do so because they will "lose" some winning reward .

Edited by Bakahung
  • Like 2

Agreed. Being able to jump from one flotilla to another to get the 10k bonus each time completely annihilates the feeling of working towards a community goal to reach the 100/100. The current rules just make us leave at 5k, hoping other people will finish the job.

I'd propose these rules :

- you can go over 5k and get a x2 bonus if 100/100 is achieved (cap removed as proposed in the OP)

- you can't go to another flotilla, unless you agree to lose the bonus from the previous flotilla

- when a flotilla reaches 100/100, then you can go to another flotilla and get a bonus there too.

Also, we should have the info of the number of space and ground squads from navigation to chose a flotilla that needs the role we want to play.

Edited by Lluid
  • Like 2

I like your ideas , but I think 2. is not needed . That will forced people to stay in one relay .

And if ones friends is in a other relay , they can't play together until the current wave is finished .

Maybe the game crashed or some similar accidents happened , and they can't go back to the same relay, they just lose their progress.

The point of this suggestion is to encourage people to stay , not forced them . No one likes to be forced .

Other points are really nice though .

A even better solution would be to tie the reward to the amount of Murexes you scared off.
And you get a small cherry on top if the relay reaches 100 out of 100.
But you still have the same measure in place so you are registered for that bonus, you still have to get 5k points first.

This way no one gets #*!%ed over, just because too many people leave the relay or just barely miss the 100 by 1-2 Murexes, just how it happend for my group right now.
Nearly an hour of time wasted, even going for ground missions because we had to many Space groups going again. 

You can still go to a different Flotilla then if you want and register your bonus there too, but if you want the full 10k, you need to make sure your first Flotilla reaches those 100. Otherwise you end up like with 9k only.
So in other words. 
Every 10 Murexes you get an additional 1k credits on top of it as a bonus.
This encourages people more to actually make sure a Flotilla reaches those 100 Murexes and even if they don't not everyone gets #*!%ed over by DE for their time they invested in it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

A even better solution would be to tie the reward to the amount of Murexes you scared off.
And you get a small cherry on top if the relay reaches 100 out of 100.
But you still have the same measure in place so you are registered for that bonus, you still have to get 5k points first.

In general this type of system could work...something like a staged reward system could actually be better...which is what seems to be proposed in this comment.

Murex driven away (0-100) scaling system:

Stage 1: 0. Bonus: No credits

Stage 2: 1 - 24. Bonus: 1k credits

Stage 3: 25-49. Bonus: 2k credits

Stage 4: 50-74. Bonus 4k credits

Stage 5: 75-99. Bonus 6k credits

Stage 6: 100. Bonus 10k credits

The stages could be broken into 10 stages, 20 stages, etc. but the purpose is to reward progress toward the goal instead of an all or nothing system.

• Like 1

So It's been a few days , and the statement still stands .

just 10 min ago ,we failed to defeat all of them because the uneven distribution between ground and space , so there isn't enough kill codes for all the space team .

And all I can do is hope someone go ground while my team waits in space .

If I can just switch to ground , this may not happen .

And yes , I can just switch for the greater good , but it feels really bad to get punished when I'm doing the right thing .

So DE , please at least change the way victory reward is calculated , so player can switch place when the entire group needs to .

(From 2x highest between space/ground , to just  2x the sum of both . )

( please remove the 10k cap or at least raise it if possible ,too )

And also include that one suggestion above this reply if possible .

Edited by Bakahung

The simplest and quickest fix they could do is add zeroes to the cap number. It could probably be done in minutes. If the cap is a million, it is like there is no cap and everyone can keep on grinding the same flotilla until it is done.

Then they could start working on removing the limitation of getting bonus only from ground OR space.

Then they could start spreading the bonus distribution a bit, like:

• When a flotilla reaches 25/100 Murexes, you get 25 % of the bonus,
  • 50/100 nets you 50%,
  • 75/100 gives 75% and
  • 100/100 gives the full 100% of bonus.

That way there is an incentive to finish the job, but being a little short is not the end of the world. You still get SOMETHING for your troubles.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Caduzeus said:

The simplest and quickest fix they could do is add zeroes to the cap number.

I agree. At first, the intent probably was to restrict players to only one flotilla. In that case the 5k cap makes sense, even though it would be ridiculous. But then, they allowed us to participate to multiple flotillas, which lead to this nonsense.

1 hour ago, Caduzeus said:

The simplest and quickest fix they could do is add zeroes to the cap number. It could probably be done in minutes. If the cap is a million, it is like there is no cap and everyone can keep on grinding the same flotilla until it is done.

300% agreed .

I think the logical cap right now will be ...

Around 15~20 k , which will take around 4 runs to complete , which takes around 1~1.5h to complete by top players .