The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to Melee.

Magshie

I use a PS4 Controller on PC. Do to Arthritis making it difficult to use keyboard and mouse, but lately I have had to put the game down due to the inability to melee attack. pressing O to melee preforms one strike but Following up with another press does nothing. Requiring you to swap to your primary weapon to be able to melee again but only once. Swapping to RT Melee attacks does nothing, and resetting controls does nothing either. As of now i am incapable of playing the game. Losing the ability to Melee has hindered combat near completely. taking out a majority of my combat capability. Is there a fix on the way? Is this a known Bug? I do hope to receive an answer back soon.

Wow, sorry to hear it. I sincerely hope for your sake that this thread brings swift resolution to the problem, either with answers or the soonest hotfix they can release. Best of luck in the meantime, Tenno.

Edited by kapn655321

1 minute ago, kapn655321 said:

Wow, sorry to hear it. I sincerely hope for your sake that this thread brings swift resolution to the problem, either with answers or the soonest hotfix they can release for your console. Best of luck in the meantime, Tenno.

He's on PC. It says so, in bold.

@Magshie That sucks, I have no idea what the issue could be as I exclusively play on PC with a keyboard and mouse but hopefully it gets sorted soon.

Same issue here. 

As of yesterday my ps4 controller is not working to control my warframe movement either, but the game does recognize the controller as the UI updates when I press anything and the left analog sticks move the cursor on the screen like a mouse.

test other games and the controller works as anticipated. 

Hoping for a quick fix here! Looks like a reoccuring issue that was big in March of last year as well.