The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think the nail is in the coffin?

InsuranceFraud

46 minutes ago, laserbreath said:

WF has made it clear, recently, that they do not care whether I enjoy or even play the game.  I am just curious as to whether that goes just for me or for the entire player base.

I feel like we have seen many IP's that find it more important to fulfill their own agenda's rather than cater to the existing fanbase; even at the cost of success/profit.  I feel that WF is going down that path.

Your not alone and if thats the way they want to go so be it.

I was throwing money their way because i felt they deserved it but nothing is stopping me for playing for free ( if i still have a reason to play that is).

Something changed in the studio behind closed doors, because they are tired of their own game or the company that now own the majority of it is pushing for things that werent really in the game before, unless we have a leak from inside the studio we cant be sure.

• Like 3

"Something changed in the studio behind closed doors, because they are tired of their own game or the company that now own the majority of it is pushing for things that weren't really in the game before."

That's a good hypothesis.

I can feel that on the last three releases and in Railjack. However I have some faith in Railjack. Despite all the troubles I face, my MR28 ps4 account continues enjoying the game. Railjack was the reason for me to stay. I want that project to blossom. Well that's just me. I'm just wishing.....

Edited by Felsagger
  • Like 2