Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet rewards if offline or out of floatilla?

(XBOX)ZDragonLord X

Question

5 answers to this question

You do not have to be in the flotilla in order to receive victory bonus rewards, an inbox message should come within 5 minutes or so of the flotilla victory and your bonus should be delivered whether you are logged out or playing another game mode, though be mindful that even some of the best looking server battles might still potentially fail to reach 100 Murex in time, in which case you would still receive an inbox message with your emblem and without any bonus of course, Also I have heard of conflicts when one has progress in multiple flotillas receiving all expected inbox messages, though i have also had successful experiences doing this I wouldn't recommend as there may be that potential as well as the potential for one of the murex battles to unexpectedly fail to reach 100, I hope this was helpful and good luck on the battle against the sentient threat!

11 minutes ago, ziggybitz said:

You do not have to be in the flotilla in order to receive victory bonus rewards, an inbox message should come within 5 minutes or so of the flotilla victory and your bonus should be delivered whether you are logged out or playing another game mode, though be mindful that even some of the best looking server battles might still potentially fail to reach 100 Murex in time, in which case you would still receive an inbox message with your emblem and without any bonus of course, Also I have heard of conflicts when one has progress in multiple flotillas receiving all expected inbox messages, though i have also had successful experiences doing this I wouldn't recommend as there may be that potential as well as the potential for one of the murex battles to unexpectedly fail to reach 100, I hope this was helpful and good luck on the battle against the sentient threat!

Awesome reply! Thank you.

I was worried about that, glad it works. 

One more random question though, is the progress on navigation for emblems cumulative or in one run? 

1 minute ago, (XB1)ZDragonLord X said:

One more random question though, is the progress on navigation for emblems cumulative or in one run? 

I'm confused at the phrasing of your question here, but here's some related information, emblems are rewarded depending on the cumulative points collected in a single flotilla and the same murex raid aswell, they are also divided between the mission types, visable from the scoreboards in the middle-ish area of the flotilla (look for the tall blue consoles) so for example if you played 2 games of ground support and made 500 points in the first run and 1000 in the second, you would recieve a grade 1 ground support emblem for passing the grade 1 requirement of 1000 points in ground,

from the navigation screen in your orbiter, when choosing a scarlet spear server the progress out of 100 will be shown for servers with any progress made so far, this can be helpful for choosing the best server for you at any given time, unfortunately servers that you personally have made progress in are not shown from the navigation and neither is the servers timers, so the only way to check this information in the current build is to visit the spear and view the leaderboards and the large hologram in the center  will show the server timers

sorry if this didnt answer your question, i was a little confused haha, good luck out there!

2 hours ago, (XB1)ZDragonLord X said:

There are three different types of Emblems.  Condix,  Murex,  and Scarlet Spear Operation. 

Progress toward the Scarlet Spear Emblem is cummulitive for the entire event.    Progress toward Condix and Murex emblems are cumulative for the wave and flotilla only, they will reset when the wave ends,  and each flotilla has its own scoreboard for them.