Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: One little fix

(NSW)Drakeon8165

Scarlet Spear is a nice event that's not without it's fair share of bugs. 

While i could go into a lot of what they could fix, i have one that should be prioritized.

Change the 'Murex driven away' to something that's player specific. And make it so you can keep chasing away Murex after you reach that maximum.

The biggest problem is that when your flotilla reaches 100/100, you can't do anything anymore. You can no longer do the space missions. This is bad and honestly a waste of time, seeing how at the moment, you have to wait until the timer goes out (which can be a whole hour to hour and a half depending on how efficient everyone is).

If you change it to player specific, it makes the event MUCH better. 

When it's player specific, it no longer feels like you vs. everyone else, it's now more like how the event was supposed to be. It'll feel like the flotilla vs. the sentients.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk, you may now ask your questions.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Drakeon8165 said:

Change the 'Murex driven away' to something that's player specific. And make it so you can keep chasing away Murex after you reach that maximum.

You do realise that this is a community event, not a solo one right? If you fail to hit 100/100 in a Flotilla you then do not get the bonus credits either. You are requesting DE rework the whole 'bonus credits' thing.

You can just move to another Flotilla and complete more there.

• Like 1