Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters sleeping on the ground

nslay

OK, not exactly according to the title, but I've noticed that specters will be lying on the ground for prolonged periods of time. I assume they were knocked down! They seem to be knocked down for much longer than Warframes (even ones without Constitution equipped). But today I've also had one on the ground with plenty health/shields in a sort of pseudo bleed-out looking pose... and then he vanished? There was no indication that he died and no revive prompt! What gives? He even had health and shields!

Spoiler

Azsb6bR.jpg

Does he look dead to you? Why did he vanish as if he died?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if Index specters are fixed. I saw Wukong knocked down for an entire Index match. I don't have a screenshot but it was pretty funny running past him to other parts of the map. Oh, there's Wukong sleeping on the stairs... He was like a landmark!

Speaking of Index specters... I've posted in PC Bugs before (with lots of screenshots):
Wukong -- Never picks up Index points, never scores (both maps).
Ivara -- Never kills anybody. Just picks up Index points and scores (both maps).

Lastly Wukong specter sometimes does not work correctly on the Gas City Index map. It's two things:

• You see Wukong on the score summary, but you don't see Wukong anywhere (0 points, 0 kills, 0 deaths).
  • Wukong is running around and not killing anything.(0 points, 0 kills, N deaths).

Wukong specter never exhibits these behaviors on the normal Index map (non-Gas City).