The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Medical debt binds? What are those?!?

(XBOX)MommaKascade

So I don't know about many people but I have had so much trouble trying to get medical debt bonds that it basically is impossible. I have tried getting them from ticker but there hasn't been any. I have looked at all times day and night. I don't know if anyone else is having trouble like me. Also bounties don't pop them as a reward no matter what either from what I have seen so I don't know what we are supposed to do according to DE....

2 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

They said in the original post they tried that for some time and weren't getting any.

... Because they're all taken from a RNG pool...

... Its Warframe. Everything is basically RNG.

Edited by Uhkretor

I'm already aware that you like to poke the bear with a blazing iron, but it does take one captain obvious to attempt at recognizing another.

FYI:

1. I always read the first post.
  2. My reply to the OP was exactly because he/she went for bounties.
  3. This is the result of RNG that isn't going his/her way

So, unless you know how to hack that RNG pool and give him/her what he/she needs to get, you should just move on to another topic like I'm about to do.

--------------- x ---------------

@(XB1)MommaKascade, try Ticker again as many times as needed for it to appear. Those rotate pretty much like Bounties do and stop checking bounties for those, you can put your time somewhere else.

Edited by Uhkretor

3 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I'm already aware that you like to poke the bear with a blazing iron, but it does take one captain obvious to attempt at recognizing another.

FYI:

1. I always read the first post.
  2. My reply to the OP was exactly because he/she went for bounties.
  3. This is the result of RNG that isn't going his/her way

So, unless you know how to hack that RNG pool and give him/her what he/she needs to get, you should just move on to another topic like I'm about to do.

--------------- x ---------------

@(XB1)MommaKascade, try Ticker again as many times as needed for it to appear. Those rotate pretty much like Bounties do and stop checking bounties for those, you can put your time somewhere else.

I don't know what you are talking about but it costs nothing for you to admit you were wrong. You original response was pretty jerky. Apologize and move on.