Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Zorencopters..

ayliax

It was very easy to know what I was trying to say, also, I never said that it's the SAME glitch. Abusing something breaking several game´s

systems (Stamina and Speed) while ruining the game's aesthetic and immersion with one glitch it's not good for a game.

I can't understand you people why you like to use something because just give you some unfair advantage. The worst part that DE tried to remove it, and EVERY idiot complained, and then they reintroduced again, instead of posting some new idea like a Dash or something. Probably someone will say: "Because it's funny" ... so that's it? Because you think it's fun? Wow... so that means that every other game breaking bug should stay forever because you think IT'S FUNNY! Yeah that's the way to produce a game.

tbh I don't think it looks that stupid :( 

It kind of reminds me of something out of a Wuxia flick. 

EDIT: (To clarify on that think martial super hero like crouching tiger hidden dragon)

Edited by Relkin

I see people still (ab)using this on slow frames, so yeah, it's still possible. It's more of a bug all melee weapons have, and is especially noticeable on dual ones. For it to work well, there also has to be a tiny big of latency, so I'm hopeful that Steve will improve the code to a point that coptering is fixed automatically, as side effect.

ahh dang they have not fixed this yet? sigh... loading 1 item bypasses 3 warframe mods.

If you want to be speed you should have to load the mods like others do to be speedy, not bypass the whole speed mechanic with 1 set of douchecopters.

Edited by Nickeltoe

ahh dang they have not fixed this yet? sigh... loading 1 item bypasses 3 warframe mods.

If you want to be speed you should have to load the mods like others do to be speedy, not bypass the whole speed mechanic with 1 set of douchecopters.

There's a trade off with Zorencopter in that you're stuck with Dual Zoren's as your melee weapon. And they work MUCH better when you load up the speed mods you mentioned.

As much as I love Zorencoptering, it does not feel ninja at all. It feels like I'm abusing the mechanics in a video game engine.

Oh you!

Combine the jump slide melee with the wallrunning and you got yourself a ninja that stays in the air 24/7! (which is now really hard due to that massive stamina nerf)

Every ninja (we see in the movies) jumps from tree to tree to roofs back to trees! No ninja takes a walk down the streets!

I say NO to the Ninja-Nerfs!

You bastard, don't scare me like that.

Yeah, almost gave me a heart attack there. But with stuff like the slide cooldown and rushing 'problem', I wouldn't be surprised if DE removed helicoptering because of raging crawling QQing whiners and reimplemented it because of more whiners who like flying.

That would make me sooo happy /meme

The curse of a thousand freezing hobbled keys on you... D:

Zorencopter isn't easy to use, but it feels awesome.

The weapon itself is a bit bunk...

It's like trading a good melee weapon for a mobility tool.

Edited by Sherbniz

It's a speed exploit that needs to go, I wouldn't mind seeing everyone get PO'd an leave the game cause their precious exploit is no longer valid. If you want to go faster, then go and use speed and stamina mods.

lol. working as intended. DE knows about it and designed it bro.  fang does it too with just slightly less boost.  actually, if they "fixed" zorens, we would just use fang, then dual cleavers, ect....

It's a speed exploit that needs to go, I wouldn't mind seeing everyone get PO'd an leave the game cause their precious exploit is no longer valid. If you want to go faster, then go and use speed and stamina mods.

Space Ninjas don't walk or run.

They flip, they slide, they dash through the air, they use wall runs, they jump 10 meters in the air, they do anything to gain an advantage. Because it is awesome yet practical while remaining fitting as combat pragmatists. 

Edited by fatpig84

Well I suppose it can't be helped if you think that way. But this probably won't be a problem because after the backlash from the slide and stamina changes, I doubt DE would be dumb enough to try removing helicoptering.

It's not an exploit, and it's not a bug. They removed it back when it was a bug, then they added it back due to public outcry. That means it was added intentionally, and is a feature. Don't like the feature? Tough cookies, because we all think it's awesome.

Yeah, almost gave me a heart attack there. But with stuff like the slide cooldown and rushing 'problem', I wouldn't be surprised if DE removed helicoptering because of raging crawling QQing whiners and reimplemented it because of more whiners who like flying.

This actually already happened. :)

Edited by RedDirtTrooper

There is a reason Frost is pictured with dual zorens, because if he doesn't have them on he is zero fun to play. The funny part is the stamina changes have almost made dual zorens, fangs, ichor, or daggers mandatory for Rhino and Frost, and then really really wanted on Saryn. I can't even play Rhino or Frost without zorencopter outside of defense, I feel like an 80 year old man with asthma, not a high-tech futuristic death ninja.