Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removing active Liches

Mandragorad

Just today, while trying to find a Kuva Lich with a specific weapon i accidentally interacted with the downed Larvling without seeing the weapon first.
Since I made the same mistake with my previous Lich, and using alt+f4 out of panic didn't stop his spawn, I figured this time i could intentionally fail the mission to remedy the mistake, and guess what? it didn't work either, and the Kuva Lich spawned anyway even though i failed the mission.

Why isn't there a way to cancel choosing by accident a Kuva Lich, or, better yet, having the option to kick an unwanted Lich? if a player makes a mistake like mine, it would cost him literal hours to undo it as the entire procedure of Lich hunting and murmur farming is incredibly long, And if a new, inexperienced player takes his Lich to level 5 he might be stuck for weeks with a resource-stealing jerk until he eventually finds a decent team to take him on or he powered up enough to face him. I would even accept a price to remove them, like a sum of Kuva, to make them go away

I'm sure i'm not the only one with the same problem and i hope DE will notice this post, thanks for the attention

• Like 1

I find it ironic that we have so many connection issues with missions and hosts and rewards, yet the Lichs get safed immdietly.

It is almsot like they want to force this on us and punish us. At least make it that you can abort the mission and it not counts.

Everything else does DE! Simaris scans, drops, XP.

Why do Lichs? If i abort the misison technically never happened, if it did why do i not keep my drops if i just escaped apperently?

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Marine027 said:

I find it ironic that we have so many connection issues with missions and hosts and rewards, yet the Lichs get safed immdietly.

It is almsot like they want to force this on us and punish us. At least make it that you can abort the mission and it not counts.

Why do Lichs? If i abort the misison technically never happened, if it did why do i not keep my drops if i just escaped apperently?

When after millions of run searching for the larving with the weapon i was looking for, i pressed accindentally X on a random larving, i remove the electricity from all my computer (and the router is attached in the same jack) before the animation could be finish.

Sadly, when i turn on again my computer the lich was taken and i had to killhim -.-

Also that time i remember how ironical it was... you must be lucky if a game is complete without huge problem and impossible to be gug free... but that fkn lich was taken -.-

Edited by MollAgdeduba
  • Like 1

On 2020-04-14 at 12:44 PM, Marine027 said:

The Liches are supposed to be one of the only things in the game that we Tenno truly fear. Even the "assassins" like Stalkie and the Syndicate ones are a complete joke.

Lich changes get saved immediately actually works in our favour when hunting them. Running out of convenient nodes with no auto-fail conditions? No problem! Just abandon the mission over and over until you have your murmurs, mod order and killed the Lich. You still keep your Lich progress. The amount of data that needs to be saved is tiny compared to mission status and rewards which could be the reason, or it could be that Lich status is part of new code intended to combat those other issues.

I've beenjh chiming in on another thread where a few were struggling with their Liches. Get Ivara/Ivara Prime, mod for a huge health pool and low drain on Prowl. Take a silent weapon like a bow and some energy/ammo pads pads. Creep around whilst invisible and kill Thralls which can't see you to attack back. You can do the same with the Lich for your tries or the final kill. If energy or ammo runs out use your pads. It's actually very easy to kill a Lich this way.