Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamebreaking bug in Scarlet Spear

AbraxasNarith

Either fighting Murex or Condrix me and my friend have encountered bugs that have literally broken the game. It also happened after executing the Kuva Lich. Can't use chat, can't interact, can't switch between Operator and Warframe. It happens out of the blue in Scarlet Spear and I can't seem to reconstruct it by will.
On top of that one time I switched to Operator while defending the OpLinks in the Murex and I was unable to switch back to my Limbo. That I also can't reconstruct as I don't know what triggered this bug. It simply said "Ability Use Prevented".
I believe it's in connection to the Scarlet Spear event. It's not a series of bugs. It's a single bug that affects everyone, especially non-hosts.
Edit: A "workaround" is getting killed and respawning. But when you have a full squad with people who don't read the chat and revive the bugged player then the frustration really hits hard. Especially since with X you would be able to cancel the revive. Not this time since literally everything is disabled. W, A, S, D is all that works.

Edited by xXRichardXx
  • Like 1

I once had that bug with operator on Murex, but after Operator died, I could use my frame normally and also I could transfer into/out of operator. The easiest way to kill Operator is to drop yourself from height a few times.

I had this bug 3 times already, only way to get around it is to die, and hope that no one will revive because the interact (x) button doesn't work until you completely die.

Yesterday it took me 3 murex to die because I was inside the ship and the sentients were stuck in the ship walls (another bug btw), you can't even tell your team in chat whats happening.

This bug should be high priority....

From my side: I was able to use the q menu, and emote, usually I was getting out of this type of bugs with an emote, it didn't work, also the entire animation of the warframe is kind of stuck, it keeps looking to the same place, there is no weapon switch animation it just switches when you press keys that switches between melee and primary (you still can't shoot), tried to fall from high place, I thought it will help because it triggers another animation, didn't have this fall cooldown, I think it happened when my latency was above 200ms.

Edited by KooRiTzA

Same on the ground mission. Only way to fix it is to die. Btw this never happens to the host. Also this bug happens with any warframe. You can use all controls except "Use" key, abilities and shooting / fast melee.