Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RAILJACK: Annoying issue with the onboard doors

In practical use, doors would seal off sections of a vessel in the event of a hull breach.

In Railjack, however, the doors for this purpose seem pointless as a hull breach will completely ignore the doors (as an isolator) and vacate the entire ship like they're not even there; additionally, there's an issue where they open (visibly) but there's a wall when you try to go through. This is most noticeable when you try to bullet-jump through the visibly(!) open door but act like you're jumping against a wall. Highly annoying when you need to quickly travel between sections manually; doubly annoying for folks that either prefer the manual method or do not have transporter access.

I can't say what will ultimately be done to fix this, but IMO, removal of the onboard doors should be considered

Edited by (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk

Yes .. I hate those doors on the RJ,.. I tried dieting to reduce my ass size, but still have problems getting through them.. I solo alot of SS space runs and veil prox and run through me ship alot.. and those damn doors cost me alot of time.. >>make the doors bigger<<.. so my butt can get through them 🙂

I notice the bug you are talking about, but i think door must remain. Why? Simple: railjack is not a singular room divided by door, but if you watch how is constructed you'll notice that is composed by 5 or 6 or more different parts (cockpit, spawn room, big central room, 2 hallway left and right that lead to the storage and the storage area)