Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA - 4/21/2020 PC Matchmaking Disruptions

[DE]Megan

I lost space SS credits at the end of the run yesterday - funny thing is that I got the bonus from the server though 🤔

I'd send a ticket but they'd likely ask for screenshots, which of course could not be provided as the screen showing the points had changed and you can't see the last mission results after that!

On another note, I wish DE would offer me a sensible platinum discount - I'm NEVER going to buy it at 20% - EVER.

I have about 320 days login now and have never received a 75% discount, I promise you faithfully that I would definitely buy the maximum package!

Food for thought DE, especially during the current times...

• Like 1

I'm also unable to chat for some reason , just shows a rotating circle , started happening a few hours before this thread was posted i guess . I tried restarting warframe,  enabling and disabling my ipv6 thing and switching to different networks and still didnt work cri cri

On 2020-04-21 at 12:34 PM, Floutsch said:

Thanks for the heads-up, Megan! Internet in general was a bit flimsy in my general region today. Kinda suspected it's not just a few providers at the same time by chance. Good luck!

true

Edited by Hindam