Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parazon Grapple

Surrebral

In the most recent Devstream, the team showed off some new gameplay of the Jackal fight, which included some awesome new Parazon animations.

3y1i64.gif

This could be a whole new way to move in general, and not just for boss fights. You could take the same gameplay mechanic from Valkyr's Rip Line and make it a part of the Parazon.

Giving the Parazon more utility like a means of traversal would help to flesh out the Parazon, making it have more purpose in the game.

Besides, if this is not implemented, it basically means that we have a grappling hook in our pocket that we choose never to use. I have personally wanted the ability to use the Parazon as a grappling hook for a while now, ever since it was introduced. Now that Pandora's Box has been opened, I feel like its the perfect time to add it to the rest of the game.

Parazon Grapple could be keybound to a long press for melee, taking the place of the old Heavy Attack, but with a little more time to trigger so that a player isn't grappling by accident.

Plus Valkyr is in need of a rework, and even though I like using Valkyr and Rip Line, I don't feel that it fits well into her kit anymore. Moving Rip Line to the Parazon feels like a natural progression of that power.

Hopefully we see more of this soon!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, Wolfsong_The_Jester330 said:

buuuuuuump

Why are you bumping a year old thread? Is it just spam, or are you actually contributing?

• Edit: looking at your other post you’re just pointlessly bumping stuff to spam.

Personally, I like OP’s suggestion. If we can take Blink off Itzal and make it universal we can do the same with Ripline.

Edited by krc473