Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Are Not Good At Warframe

Skaethon

Since they nerfed Rage and I still don't have Quick Thinking I'll probably report the combo as an exploit to support (out of jealousy) and see what DE will do about it. Cause if infinite energy from Vampire mode due to Rage was deemed as an exploit so should be this combo

It's not about how one uses his level of skill, it's about those who don't own the combination aren't good players. =/ We fortunate enough not to luckily have those useless mods have to accept the fact we aren't good players.

It's not about how one uses his level of skill, it's about those who don't own the combination aren't good players. =/ We fortunate enough not to luckily have those useless mods have to accept the fact we aren't good players.

Just because one does not have that mod combo, does not mean they aren't skilled. It takes no skill whatsoever to even get those mods... It's all RNG. When you put 400+ hours into a SINGLE frame, I would think that would be considered skill more than just equipping an OP combination of Mods.

I know, i was just trying to be sarcastic. If someone needs the combination, then go ahead i ain't stopping anybody using it. Just saying that when they fall i'm still out reviving them. The combination won't save one from falling. The most major factor to staying alive is not combination of OP mods. It's how you use the equipment at hand. And of course; Skills.

I know, i was just trying to be sarcastic. If someone needs the combination, then go ahead i ain't stopping anybody using it. Just saying that when they fall i'm still out reviving them. The combination won't save one from falling. The most major factor to staying alive is not combination of OP mods. It's how you use the equipment at hand. And of course; Skills.

Okay, now I see lol. I apologize, I did not know you were being sarcastic. I do agree with what you're saying here. To me, if someone desperately needs that combo, it means they aren't good, because it implies that they can't complete a mission without dying and need it to stay alive.

But you gotta understand. The topic states we aren't good since we don't have the combination. Still for some reason people like us ends up saving people with this combination... See where i'm going?

I do see where you're going. And I agree with it. I'm saying the people who need this combo aren't actually good because they NEED it. And like you said, people who don't have it still end up reviving those who do.

Doesn't much matter. They aren't bad players who use this combination. But not using this combination don't make you bad either. That's the point pretty much. Considering how much the combination costs in mod capacity versus how much it will save, this is not a powerful combination.

Edit 1: Fixed a humiliating typo.

Edited by Andels