Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration FEEDBACK

1st-1

Hi, time for a feedback, cuz i'm getting tired of all this.. you just rendered eidolon useless with your event (well.. still can be done for focus farming, but got over 130M extra focus so.. i'm good :D), arbitration is one of the few thing left that i like (don't talk about railjack in here please guys ! :') )

will you finally balance the vitus between missions ? as every arbitration farmer know, defense is top tier to farm vitus.. 

Interception : Pretty good, not as good as defense, but clearly among the best, but very dependant of tileset (like defense in fact.. xD)

Survival : Bad.. very bad.. trash tier to be accurate. is it the lack of monsters ? or drones ? 

Disprution : Bad.. enough monsters, but not enough drones ? 😮 and its sad because its one of the most recent type of mission and still almost nobody wants to play on this one..

Excavation : Bad.. terribly.. why ? First, the cannister, i just did another run on cholistan europa - infested, had to wait almost 2mins to finally see monsters bringing canister YAYYY..... it clearly lack of monsters & drone.. even disruption got more drones than this.. (on some tileset, its a bit better.. but still so far from defenses..) and yeah, we were 2 defenders/2attackers, 2 excavator at a time, ect.. so calm your horses guys, i can see the future answers coming 😄

Infested salvage : Also extremely bad.. probably the worst.. i tried 10 runs of 1h on it, if you get 1 vitus every 2mins-3mins (with boosters/kavat/ect..) its a bless..

Defection : well.. i HATE this mode, so.. i'll never try this one, so i can't talk about it. (but if some of you did and can give me a quick feedback :D)

Rotation reward : REMOVE MODS & EPHEMERA FROM IT !!!! seriously.. the guy who designed it clearly don't play this game.. i've sold enough seeding ephemera to upgrade a primed mod R10 !!!
and still have 59 more now in my inventory.. go put all that in the vitus store !

Resurgence tokens : Remove that debuff on players who pick it up, why ? because you should punish the guy who died not the guy who stayed alive and try to bring him back because they're kind dude. (that was your big mistake on the arbitration rework, to "authorize" people who died to come back from the dead..)

Oh.. almost forgot.. since we can ressurect our allies, give us the opportunity to ressurect our dead kavats.. specially when they're just as smart as a woodstick.. standing in infested poison pool.. in a middle of 6 heavy grineer doing god knows what.. 

CONCLUSION : Only do defenses/interception if you want to be optimal then switch to survival requiem kuva, which is clearly sad.. and it doesn't require a huge work to make it better overall, just few adjustements.. and those mods/ephemera don't belong here for god's sake.. 

Quick note : since arbitration rework, i've farmed many millions of kuva, i always do 1h minimum per run, 90% of the time with premade team,ect.. so i know what i'm talking about. (pre-emptive answer to those who will denigrate my feedback)

Make Warframe Great Again ! :'')

(Sorry for my typo, french dude here, but english as more impact.. even if i know my feedback won't change anything ! :D)

Edited by 1st-1
  • Like 2

vor 4 Minuten schrieb 1st-1:

Rotation reward : REMOVE MODS & EPHEMERA FROM IT !!!! seriously.. the guy who designed it clearly don't play this game.. i've sold enough seeding ephemera to upgrade a primed mod R10 !!!
and still have 59 more now in my inventory.. go put all that in the vitus store !

Oh my god yes, only Endo and the vitus drops should be rotation rewards, they  rest should all go into the arbitration store.

30 minutes ago, 1st-1 said:

REMOVE MODS & EPHEMERA FROM IT !!!!

Yes! 100% yes. Originally when I was on the side of wanting normal rotations, which we got. However at the expense of them heavily diluting the drop table with junk. Even the arcanes I'm sick of getting. 

I don't mind survival but it just seems like the life support tanks. I did 5 hours of Mot and for the most part was able to keep life support around 60%. A couple times it dropped but that's fine. In Arbitration though, it goes down and stays down.

Excavation is nice except for horrible enemy spawns.

Although this isn't based on drones/vitus. I usually do Arbitration solo and drones rarely spawn and almost never drop vitus. I'm lucky to get 2-4 Vitus from drones in 100 waves of a defense.

Edited by --Brandt--