The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cant use abilites, operator, weapons. only move.

Bl00dwraith

I have been having a major issue with, when i jump in and out of operator, i cant use ANY abilities. they only way to fix this is to die(cant be revived). however i played a survival arbitration the other day, and this bug happened and i was stuck in the mission for 30 mins, unable to use my abilities. i couldn't die because i had a strong Inaros build...

• Like 1

This has happened to me several times recently too. I found one time that the problem seemed to resolve itself if I got knocked down. I therefore suspect it's some bug related to the recent change to manual knockdown recovery, where the system "thinks" you're still knocked down, and therefore prevents you from doing any of the things you usually do while not knocked down. I think perhaps it has to do with switching to operator right as your warframe gets knocked down. Hopefully it's reproducible in testing!

• Like 2

This has happened way too many time especially in arbitration's. Where all you can do is move around. You can't use weapons, abilities, operator.

This seems to occur often when reviving someone in arbi's or going in and out of operator enough times. If it happens otherwise please correct me but regardless this bug kills any urge to play an arbitration mission. 

• Like 1

Same problem keeps being posted, you can scroll back 2-3 years and you will find it constantly.
According to a mate from my Alliance this occures when ever Client and Host are out of Sync, which happens constantly when fighting Eidelons for example.

Example:
You change in and out of operator, but your hosts backend still assumes your are in operator.
Bleeding out is the only way to sync it again or being very lucky with spamming everything fixing it accidently in the process.

unknown.png

Edited by ReniLuce

I have the same problem, only thing is. ITS THROUGHOUT THE GAME!!! I can't use Abilities or operator, but i can use weapons. I have tried everything i could think of except uninstalling the game to fix. If I have to uninstall this game, i wont be reinstalling it. FIX THIS PLEASE DE!