The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

scarlet spear post mortem

Jemmies

On 2020-04-29 at 10:12 AM, Kyronz said:

you mostly only got 1/3rd of points in first 2 weeks due to overwhelming bugs designed to disrupt bonus points and event forcing you solo,  you are very incorrect.

specifically asked not to @ me, but here we are. I will type this but since you have trouble with reading, I might as well be wasting my time. 

no. first week, yes, it was unplayable and not played I have. but the wave of hotfixes that came in immediately after made it much better, plus it wasnt credits you LOST - it was credit you have accrued, since you got them later in the massive discrepancy payout. so lets sprinkle some facts here. 
as for the bugs DESIGNED to disrupt your progress, and event FORCING you to do anything, maybe time to get that tinfoil hat off ya knob and get real. 

also, it was not entire first week when it was buggy, and in additoin to that, some bugs were easy to mitigate, and some bugs actually made the progress quicker. I wont be getting into the details, but for example there was time inbetween early hotfixes when max range vauban could strip condrix armor completely. how do I know? because I actually played it then, as opposed to someone who keeps repeating others' misinformed bs. 

Edited by tzadquiel