The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Vaults Screenshot Challenge!

[DE]Megan

weadwsadwaddswa_zps48060893.png

Some color balancing and lens flare for good measure.

Original image

230410_screenshots_2013-10-11_00073_zps6

Behind the Scenes - The screenshot process!

Stuffdsadsa_zps306440ba.png

The people from left to right: Zeus154(Me), PlagueDoctorGrim, and Jiufengbao. There was a helping in hand in catching this image. BakedBossBaby helped get the screenshot, and I did some image doctoring. :)

Edited by Zeus154

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/864981277620372166/0470C6016D9C7D86DB29A7B7BB4EC61C2EFBE309/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         frost prime(posing badass): xxxrebornerxxx                but i still dont know how to put in a full picture

Warframe Alias

Vsuchinoko

Campaigner

poddi_orwhat

Theblackscythe18

BwLuqsW.jpg?1

Posting Image Tip!

To post an image, do the following. Scratched my head to figure it out too. The full editor isn't really a full editor.

%7Boption%7D*paste url here*[/img]    Do not use the * within pasting your URL. Only the bolded items. No spacing required.

Edited by Vsuchinoko