The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I can't play . . . again. Part 3.

(XBOX)THEGOLDGOD42

For nearly 2 months now I've not been able to play as it still says failed to download content from our servers this is a recurring issue but this is the longest it's ever happened and it's getting very annoying as I've spent real-world money on this game and would like to play it but I still can't because it's not working and hasn't been working for a while.

This is the third time I'm mentioning this and it's still not been fixed.

(See "I can't play again   .   .   .   again" and "I can't play again   .   .   .   again. AGAIN!!!!" For more information.)

Edited by (XB1)THEGOLDGOD42
Adding information.

Jesus christ, has it ever come to your mind that MAYBE, just MAYBE the fault doesnt lie with DE?

Maybe, your Internet Provider has horrible service?

Maybe your home network is "hot garbage"

i did not need to spend real-world money to think about this being a possibility to begin with.

Go and check your internet connection, figure out what the issue is. Its certainly aint DEs problem.

just because youre online, can play and stuff doesnt mean that you can connect to warframe.

Especially if your brother gets it too.

its painfully obvious that somewhere between your house -> your internet service provider -> all the connections between your ISP & DEs Datacenter -> DE's Datacenter a problem is. Or on the way back. (Even tho idk how particular the distribution works on XBOX. It might be not DE's Node but rather Microsofts Datacenter)

Its the same for all the people who complain here about the chat service. they have internet issues somewhere down the line. It has absolutly nothing to do with DE. If DE's Server would really be out, you & basicly everybody else would notice. 

The only thing i can give you is try redownloading the hole game, there might be a slim chance that some files might be corrupted and thats the reason. 

Another tip which could work is changing the DNS server on the Xbox to
Googles 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4
or
1Dots 1.1.1.1/ 1.0.0.1

It could be the case that the Default DNS server you get from your ISP is broken. which can cause quite a few issues.

also as last woodhammer methode

open a wifi hotspot over your phone and connect you xbox with it and give it a try to see if youre able to connect. this requires of course a solid and stable mobile connecton.

Edited by (XB1)Mainfrezzer