The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

All my installed avionics that were upgraded just disappeared

Exos.

Does anyone else encounter this? I logged on, checked my railjack after doing a few missions, and saw that all my equipped avionics, and several thousand dirac worth of upgraded mods just up and disappeared.

Edited by Exos.

I am having the same issue: none of the upgraded Integrated (not tactical/battle) avionics show up in the equip or scrap screen. People spent plat on this, not to mention all the dirac. They need to fix this asap, as railjack is now just unplayable and noone wants to upgrade all those mods all over again.

Read patchnotes:

Avionics Changes: 
When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management. 

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic. 
  • Consolidated Avionics have had their Avionic Capacity Drain altered so that on average the Integrated Avionics now consume 20% less. This ensures players can more comfortably fit the builds they want in the new consolidated system based on Feedback from the Public Test Cluster. 
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.