Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox controller on PC issues

Marshall_Necrone

I play with an Xbox one controller on PC and have found some issues

1. The back button does not bring up level maps to full screen, this problem is also found in the plains of eidolon and orb vallus meaning I am unable to open the map and mark locations

2. Toggle sprint does not work properly, clicking the left stick should switch between sprinting and walking but it seems instead tied to how far the controller stick is pushed, closest to the middle being slowly and to the edge prompting a sprint

3. The left bumper does not trigger a teleport when in archwing

4. when bringing up the gear menu, the right bumper does not move to the emotes screen

5. Aiming sensitivity for looking, aimed, and scoped are way too high and are tied to the mouse sensitivity bars while the controller sensitivity bars have no affect

Resetting controls does not fix these issues nor does rebinding buttons. I noticed these issues somewhere around when Railjack was first implemented. I understand controller functionality is most likely a lower priority at the moment but I absolutely enjoy playing with these controls. Thank you and hopefully these help

• Like 2