Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in the War Within quest, HELP

--Aegis--Lumos

Hi DE and everyone else,

I cam here in times of needs, you see, I like lore and sometimes go back to make sure of something in the lore. I was replaying the war within when suddenly im stuck in the quest itself. In the last bit where you have to use the transference button on the orokin beast (the maw) it wont simply work, i tried many, many times, but i just cant leave the quest, i've been through the thing for days, and im starting to believe that i should just delete the game and redownload it, and the other issue is that i do not have the internet capacity to redownload it. If anyone at DE can help me from being unstuck and leaving the quest i would be very happy.

Pls, i just want to play the game

Sincerely

a fellow tenno

Edited by Wh1t3gh0st11

5 hours ago, Wh1t3gh0st11 said:

Hi DE and everyone else,

I cam here in times of needs, you see, I like lore and sometimes go back to make sure of something in the lore. I was replaying the war within when suddenly im stuck in the quest itself. In the last bit where you have to use the transference button on the orokin beast (the maw) it wont simply work, i tried many, many times, but i just cant leave the quest, i've been through the thing for days, and im starting to believe that i should just delete the game and redownload it, and the other issue is that i do not have the internet capacity to redownload it. If anyone at DE can help me from being unstuck and leaving the quest i would be very happy.

Pls, i just want to play the game

Sincerely

a fellow tenno

Open a support ticket. Re-downloading will not fix it so there is no point in trying that.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us