Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Login Crash

ShepardsGhost

Warframe keeps exiting after i press login. I re-downloaded the game seeing as i am the only one amongst my friends who has this problem, i tried logging in over and over with the same problem which i noticed started after 6PM GMT+2 yesterday evening on the 8th of may

Hi,

I have the same problem than you, ShepardsGhost. I repeared by the launcher et verified, but same result.

Just waiting an answer from D.E.

I hope a quick return.

😢

After updated pilots of my PC, it's alright.

Try it.

Good night 🙂

Got the same issue. Crashing right after I write in my password over and over again. 
Tried updating all my drivers and got slightly further before it crashed this time - now crashing the moment I get to see my orbiter. 

Haven't played for two weeks and it worked just fine before.. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NotCursed said:

mine is different after clicking the "Play" you have an idea what goin on here ? can you help me ? with this 😞   No photo description available.

Edited 1 hour ago by NotCursed
editing the text

have you sent a crash report explaining what you did, to me it looks like you are using the regular launcher i.e. the web downloader, but i highly suggest writing a report or even making a video of all the steps leading up to the crash

• 3 weeks later...

aw, then here's another reason why I tried to turn off stuff in my Razer because I use window's "Event Viewer" and go to 'custom views' then 'Administrative Events' to see what causes warframe to crash. mine has "Faulting application name: Warframe.x64.exe..." following with "Faulting module name: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded, version: 3.5.2.59"

Maybe something else is causing your crashes, best of luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

warframe keeps on crashing my pc every time i try to log ,so when i click the login thing my pc just shut off and restart without showing anything.I dont have any razor products i have a hyperx keyboard and a g502 mouse i dont understand whats happening can someone help me please its been happening for days and i just want to play warframe.

Archived