The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Tactical Menu Not Working When Bound to Buttons In "General" Keybinds.

After the Warframe Railjack Revised update, I can't access my tactical menu using the right d-pad as I've always done. I tried rebinding it and resetting to defaults and then rebinding it. None of these worked. I cannot access the tactical menu without using the ability menu. Additionally, the issue persists where I still cannot see the back of the ship on the tactical menu map when near the front of it. This updated UI made it worse as well. 

I'm in the same situation. If the only way to access the tactical menu is through the ability menu, I wont touch railjack again. I use an old controller setup that doesnt have an ability menu, and I dont want to have to learn an entirely different set of controls just for this. The addition of fishing stuff to the ability menu has already been enough of a pain in the ass

12 hours ago, (PS4)Lord_Bucket_ said:

I'm in the same situation. If the only way to access the tactical menu is through the ability menu, I wont touch railjack again. I use an old controller setup that doesnt have an ability menu, and I dont want to have to learn an entirely different set of controls just for this. The addition of fishing stuff to the ability menu has already been enough of a pain in the ass

It's not only the fishing stuff, you also need to use the ability menu to do animal preservation as well, i really hope this is a bug and they fix it soon otherwise they've broken the perfectly good system that they used to have.

Also, why couldn't they put tactical menu on holding down the map button, kind of like how the big map works on plains and orb valis?

Edited by (PS4)DAVEGADGETBOY