Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jolt and Voltaic Strike MIA for accessibility.

Zsword

Hey Team!

I was talking builds with some newer buddies and the 60/60 mods came up, and while reviewing where to get them and what, it turns out Jolt and Voltaic strike still don't exist on the starchart! all 14 of the other standard 60/60 mods are floating around out there, between Spies, Hive Caches, or HE, VOR, WHO WILL LEAD THE TENNO, but these 2 seem to have just missed the mark? Can we get these added to Hive A rotation or something so people can actually, grab these mods?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zsword said:

Hey Team!

I was talking builds with some newer buddies and the 60/60 mods came up, and while reviewing where to get them and what, it turns out Jolt and Voltaic strike still don't exist on the starchart! all 14 of the other standard 60/60 mods are floating around out there, between Spies, Hive Caches, or HE, VOR, WHO WILL LEAD THE TENNO, but these 2 seem to have just missed the mark? Can we get these added to Hive A rotation or something so people can actually, grab these mods?

doesn't Baro sometimes sell them?

2 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

doesn't Baro sometimes sell them?

He does, but that isn't exactly 'accessable' when there's 14 identical mods that you can just, grind out on the star chart.

2 minutes ago, Zsword said:

He does, but that isn't exactly 'accessable' when there's 14 identical mods that you can just, grind out on the star chart.

have you tried farming the resource cache ones in Eris? Good lord I'd rather wait for Baro. And that's not really particularly as prohibitive as you are making it out to be.

At the very least they should be put somewhere harder to obtain than your suggestion, considering getting the rest of them. (Yes I know Corrupted Vor is easy to fight so I guess the toxin ones can't be counted in that.)

26 minutes ago, Zsword said:

Hey Team!

I want them in Spy missions!

Only because I've decided I like Spy missions and want them to have more purpose.

19 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

have you tried farming the resource cache ones in Eris? Good lord I'd rather wait for Baro. And that's not really particularly as prohibitive as you are making it out to be.

At the very least they should be put somewhere harder to obtain than your suggestion, considering getting the rest of them. (Yes I know Corrupted Vor is easy to fight so I guess the toxin ones can't be counted in that.)

It's how I got my SHotgun/Rifle elecs, it was a few runs but nothing, too bad. It was like, a week of using them as my 'filler' mission?

A I realize is too, I thought one was on B and one was on C for Shotgun and Rifle but they're both B. So they could be in B, or theres enough 'filler' in C that could be rotated out to just have all for in Hive C.

15 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I want them in Spy missions!

Only because I've decided I like Spy missions and want them to have more purpose.

Spy already has the suite of Ice and Fire, and Ivara, and the Parazon Hack mods, so there's definitely plenty there. (though sometihng reusable like an Ayatan treasure drop or something could be neat.) That's why I suggested keeping it somewhere 'close to home' with their same element siblings.