Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions : All warframe should be optimize to the best

Bakahung

2 hours ago, FaridRLz said:

This is exactly what makes her unreliable, just depending on the environmental light in a nightmare in this kind of fast phase games

BTW , as much as I like your idea , I would more appreciate a version of Mirage that

a)Have a indicator that show us the light level of her location

b)have control over that light level in form of abilities.

Basically control the light level to indirectly control her power , which bringing a lot of depth .

Also the indicator is just nice to have .Gigantic QoL.

Edit : If you want to see it , I can put a full version of this concept under here or a separate post .

Edited by Bakahung

30 minutes ago, Bakahung said:

Basically control the light level to indirectly control her power , which bringing a lot of depth .

Something like the thermometer from Ember's second ability? but instead of an empty/full perspective, a light/mid/dark visual indicator? it could be nice to give to her some way to actually control this kind of stuff

34 minutes ago, Bakahung said:

If you want to see it , I can put a full version of this concept under here or a separate post .

Sure, I'd like to see it here

2 hours ago, FaridRLz said:

Sure, I'd like to see it here

Here it comes + _+

My thoughts are mainly for her 2 3 4 .

Lets start with 3 , also the core of her mechanic.

Eclipse

There needs to be a light meter thing for her , it's beneficial for both new and loyal player.

New player will know the light level of the place so they can start to learn her, and dedicated player can study the brightness of the entire map to properly locate themselves .

Sleight of hand

Now to the "control light level" thing , as I say , I want Mirage to have control of it via abilities , and mainly her 2 .

Right now , her 2 (as far as I know) will laid down two kinds of traps

a) some drops become flash bang  Things in dark become flash bang

b) interact-able objects become area knockdown. Things in light become area knockdown .

The changes I want are as followed:

1)The traps will not disappear after they're being triggered for a duration , just lose it's CC function.

2)Flash bangs will lit up it's surrounding , and knock down traps sucks up all the light. This will overwrite the original light level of the map.

Basically her 2 in addition to it's function , will become artificial light/dark spot . It will have clear visual , so players will know where the spots are.

Edit : I know it's function already depends on light and dark . This version will reverse and intensify that brightness / darkness .

Prism

HoS not really controlling , just create a field for her to play on. The control part is in her 4 (my version).

There are a few changes I want this ability have.

1) Will stay in a zone around Mirage.So it won't just bounce of into a distance. It can be done by putting invisible wall , or just via AI .

2) In addition to the final blind , will also release flash light that blind every few seconds.

This will make it more reliable and functional. This is the function part , than is the control part.

1)light level create by 4 will overwrite 2's .

2)While active , the disco ball of doom will sucks up all the light in the area , leaving everything around in maximum darkness. (Even when mirage is touching the ball. Everything is dark. Enemies can only see that blinding brightness.)

3)When it explode , it release all the light , not just blind the enemies , but make the area in maximum brightness in a few second.

So when she cast 4 , the area will be controlled . This is a more defensive property , so I make everything dark to match it.

And when 4 explode , enemies are blind , which can be used for melee stealth bonus , which means kill time. So I make everything bright to compensate.

So this is my version. It maybe a little complicated , but when you are playing with light , I think that's fair.

Edited by Bakahung
clarification and some type , also change the layout so easier to read

5 hours ago, FaridRLz said:

This is exactly what makes her unreliable, just depending on the environmental light in a nightmare in this kind of fast phase games

Well, She should be able to control the light. I remember how Volt turned off the lights, but this was part of His ability where light sources also emitted electricity, causing damage to enemies.

• Like 1

Atlas only needs bugs correction and fix his new augment, idk if it's actually broken or again DE just lies to us, although people thinks its a bad frame he can pack a heavy punch and be tanky as well, he only need some love from de Devs

Hydroid well.... he DESPERATELY needs a rework, now a day the warframe kits are way too saturated with interactions and abilities, he's quite outdated, maybe when DE actually releases a Hydroid Prime trailer it will come with his rework

10 hours ago, FaridRLz said:

Atlas only needs bugs correction and fix his new augment, idk if it's actually broken or again DE just lies to us, although people thinks its a bad frame he can pack a heavy punch and be tanky as well, he only need some love from de Dev

This may be surprising , but Atlas actually are not that tanky . He's more like a bruiser , can take some hits , but can still be put down with relative ease.(I already run as much defensive mods as I can)

And when compare him to other frames who can take hit while have great damage output (gauss , chroma , etc), he feels a little lacking . I'm not saying he should be as good as them , but he can definitely use some buffs.

And his energy usage is crazy high . I run both hunter adrenalin and streamline + zenurik is still not enough , since he needs to spam 3 all the time .

The buff I think he could have(without breaking the game):

1)Decrease cost for 3

or

open up more ways to gain pebbles without the need of spamming 3

2)make his 4 to react to His action .

For example .

If Atlas cast 1 , rumblers will release a shockwave that also deal damage . 

If Atlas cast 3 , rumblers will also cast a circle of petrify around them .

This can give him more area coverage , and also give player a reason to cast his 4.

3) remove the duration of 4 . Just make them die when they...die.

Also as you can see , this is a really strict post , since even some of the smaller problem will be point out by me.

Edited by Bakahung