Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis's Fire

Webly

Can we please have an option for the FIRE Ignis shoots to look like FIRE again?  I have most of the colorpacks but haven't found a color that looks right.

The default color is white now damn it, I just want a flamethrower, not a rainbow vomit thrower.

Make the default energy color for Ignis make the flames look like they used to.

This looks terrible and is unacceptable, especially as the default color for a FLAMETHROWER
c32indg.jpg

Do you have the FIRE color pack? I found a good color in there. 

You shouldn't be expected to buy a color pack to make the flamethrower look like a flamethrower.

Yes I have most color packs, but that is still besides the point.

Yep, I agree with the OP and Webly. I posted a thread in the Art & Animation Bugs section about the same thing a couple days ago but I was misunderstood in the first reply (which is fine, it happens) and have since been forgotten lol May your thread have more success. I would like the original fire coloured flames back! ...please :)

EDIT: Woot, 200th post. Didn't realize

Edited by 7.T.

Classic or classic saturated:

5th line from the bottom, 4th color.

Or the two right next to it, if you prefer brighter/darker.

For those who didn't buy color packs, the 5th color from the bottom is fine enough imo.

And I agree the default color should be, well, the default color we used to have.

I have the same issue with Ash's smoke screen: Default used to be transparent, and the effect was great. But there is no "transparent" color available, even the darkest black is tainted.

Edited by Thelonious

... Until enemies are set aflame and run around with orange/red/yellow/whatever coloured flames dancing across their bodies.

Ever lit something with "white flames"?

It burns normal color. It takes very certain materials to even reach temperatures capable of creating "white" flame. The color of the flame is mandated by temperature and fuel.

Magnets man, how do they work?

Ever lit something with "white flames"?

It burns normal color. It takes very certain materials to even reach temperatures capable of creating "white" flame. The color of the flame is mandated by temperature and fuel.

Magnets man, how do they work?

This is really besides the point.

The default colour has been changed up to be an appropriate orange, no need to purchase a pack just to recreate it.

I just checked this ingame, the default color is still while.  I tried changing the color and resetting to default to make sure, and I did a mission to see if it looked different.  Still looks like a fire extinguisher.

Did you mean this will be fixed in a future update?

Edited by Webly

• 4 weeks later...