Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Butterflies orbit me, Wisp's Totem's orbit them, I can't see

(PSN)Unstar

This doesn't seem like a bug as much as emergent design, but as the title says, when I play as Titania and cast Razorwing, I get a host of butterflies that orbit around me.  If I step in Wisp's totems, I get my own totems, but each of my butterflies gets a set, too.  So now I'm the sun and my butterflies are planets each with their own triad of moons.  Which is kind of hilarious and neat, but unfortunately, it makes it quite difficult to see and is very distracting since they're all so close to my camera.  I already find it a bit hard to see in Razorwing because the camera is zoomed in to see tiny Titania like she's normal size, and this makes it even more difficult.

I know this definitely has "neat factor" but could this be changed in some way?  I'm going to guess that nobody is keeping track of what Wisp buffs each of their distinct butterflies has, so hopefully it wouldn't hurt to remove these visuals, or make them incredibly small so that I can only see them if I'm really looking for them.

Thanks for taking my feedback into consideration!

Edited by (PS4)Unstar
added a video
  • Like 1