Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack: Individual Extraction?

-MortisThorne-

Please, can we have individual extraction for Railjack too, Like with the open-worlds and endless missions? I don't prefer soloing, so I join others to help them, but I'm severely bothered by being basically forced to do one one skirmish after another by the host, without the option to opt out of it unless I want to lose all my resources and progress. 

• Like 2

Then just leave when the "mission success" screen pops up after they load into another mission. You don't lose anything.

Sometimes I leave when "skirmish completed" pops up if the host is the looting type to waste 5 minutes after every mission. This method, I keep rewards, just not loot or avionics.

9 hours ago, --Brandt-- said:

Then just leave when the "mission success" screen pops up after they load into another mission. You don't lose anything.

Sometimes I leave when "skirmish completed" pops up if the host is the looting type to waste 5 minutes after every mission. This method, I keep rewards, just not loot or avionics.

The problem is that this isn't explained so most pugs assume that u lose everything if u leave, I did too until fairly recently.

90% of the time I play on my own ship and for the benefit of the ransoms playing with me I will often as if they would like to play another mission or extract.

Individual extractions really needs to be implemented here

• Like 1

There is always someone who doesn’t understand this, so I got into the habit of docking my ship immediately after every mission for this reason (as long as we still have taken on randoms). If I want to loot everything I just go solo. 

It’s like regular starchart almost. If someone hasn’t voted or communicated then why should anyone force start the mission? Just leave and invite friends again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, we need an individual extraction like the defence/interception mission. 

When you quit a mission, you lose your bonus xp, today i lost a lot of lvl this way, it's so frustrating. 

So, two options :

- Individual extraction where everybody choose if they want to continue or not (with, in the vote, a indication to see where the next mission send us)

- Or a possibility to quit the mission without lost xp/loot.

But i think the first option is the best.

I love railjack, but sometime i feel like a hostage of some people who didnt care about the others. Some people need to learn the definition of the word "TEAM" or "CO-OP"

Please, DE find something to enhance our experience in Railjack.

Oh and, please... add a vote before launching a railjack mission, some people like to launch some missions without asking and its so annoyiiiing.