Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf corpus nullfier & recovered stolen caches (lich)

Cyrene

I think corpus nullifier need to be nerf, it can disable and protect his allies inside the bubble from warframe abilities but not from bullet or projectile weapon

Also I did a lot of mission and open some caches that has 400 endo & 600 endo, most of them are stolen by lich but when i defeated the lich those endo didnt recovered, those endo should be 4k+ and i only received a hundred of it (the cache's reward doesnt recovered)

Honestly compared to more recent content enemy-wise nullifiers aint crap to complain about anymore. Also considering the shield gating and all that makes it so they cant 1 shot you with their sniper rifle theyre really just a natural get in your way enemy now.

• Like 1

Not to mention you can shoot them relatively easy yourself if you use a decent weapon and mod sensibly.

As mentioned above they have a drone providing their bubble, shoot that first, or if you're in a hurry just shoot the bubble a couple of times to pop it as it will pop after a certain amount of damage.

i find it kinda annoying tho since i'm more abilities caster instead of gunfight and it kinda annoying when we use high damage weapon with slow firerate, why does it need to have damage cap. so annoying (for me)

1 hour ago, Isocyanide said:

i find it kinda annoying tho since i'm more abilities caster instead of gunfight and it kinda annoying when we use high damage weapon with slow firerate, why does it need to have damage cap. so annoying (for me)

its not high, they are really easy enemies, with a slow shot weapon just walk into the bubble and blast him, bubble and guy gone

the drone giving him the shield doesnt have health like the guy, 1 or 2 shots on it takes it down and he has a cooldown before he can call another

ive got a feeling you just arnt high enough to have very decent weapons and built up frames in which case they may be slightly annoying for a bit but i promise their easy, wait till you run into a power disabler guy since you got a mainly caster frame, they shut off your powers completely till you kill them but they tend to run away from you so you cant, but again even these guys are easy

Edited by Tokens210

Ahhh catering to the new players again just like Railjack and Fortuna. lol Just wait DE is already planning on making enemies have better nullifying abilities and tank better or destroy objectives quicker. Just have to up your game skills.