Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave bug, not counting Perfect Captures

Somnia

Nightwave still frequently does not count perfect captures, at least in the Orb Vallis. After reaching 4/6, I've gotten 4 in a row with only one counted, giving me 5/6. I try to catch two per sandbox instance, then head back to Fortuna, then back out. Still happens.

This is very frustrating.

Edited by Scorn

It was the same for me. Stopped working after the 4th capture.

It worked later for me after I did the following.
Not sure if any of them did the trick.

Had to leave OV.
Logged out.
Logged back in.
Did another missions.
Went back to OV.
Tried again and this time if finally worked after not counting 2 perfect captures before.

This beside the constant disconnects happening recently are really getting frustrating. 😕

• Like 1

5 hours ago, parabashka said:

Have you tried to use search on forum before posting?

I have seen that there are older threads on the topic from last year, and assuming it's a bug, this is May 2020; a reminder feels warranted if it's been left to the wayside.

If it's a deliberate feature and not a bug, that also needs to be clarified and fixed, and so, again, a reminder of the issue is warranted.

Edited by Scorn

So had it been confirmed that these 6 Perfect captures need to be all different species? I just did 4 perfect captures of the Sunny Popper, and it still shows 1. Is it a bug, or is it truly six different species? Anyone completed this by doing above and beyond 6 Sunny Poppers?

If it was 6 different species, then you'd need full standing with the faction to get all of the different lures.

They have to be different species/sub-species. Getting more than 1 perfect capture on a Sunny Pobber will not increase the counter. You also only need to get to the Outworlder rank to be able to complete this challenge, as you can satisfy the requirements with Sunny/Delicate/Subterranean Pobbers and White-Breasted/Dusty-Headed/Red-Crested Virminks. Or you can join somebody who has other echo-lures unlocked.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-05-26 at 10:22 AM, BahamutVoid said:

They have to be different species/sub-species. Getting more than 1 perfect capture on a Sunny Pobber will not increase the counter. You also only need to get to the Outworlder rank to be able to complete this challenge, as you can satisfy the requirements with Sunny/Delicate/Subterranean Pobbers and White-Breasted/Dusty-Headed/Red-Crested Virminks. Or you can join somebody who has other echo-lures unlocked.

That's a useful clarification, the inclusion of subspecies. Having only two lures, it explains how it progressed.

Edited by Scorn