Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add A Mod For Projectile Speed

shut

just as a general statement, warframe needs MANY more "utility" mods of all different kinds that will compete with the raw dmg mods that currently exist for space within builds, thus giving the game much needed variety

the trick is to make the utility so useful that u actually r willing to sacrifice dmg to get it, ie projectile spd (bow users would love this)

not like -recoil, which most everyone agrees is pretty awful

this also goes for the frame mods, who slots diamond skin? srsly

^ this statement right here is pretty much everything I want to say about this idea. 

+1 I've wondered myself why +projectile speed wasn't a mod, it always seemed to me like an excellent potential utility mod.

The reason a debuff type mod for this wouldn't work is because there is no precedent of this being used on a non thrown melee weapon. There's nothing to display how effective of a buff there is, or to properly come up with an idea of what sort of abilities would be a good downgrade in contrast to the buff.

Until we get an idea of how projectile weapons would react to a mod like this, keep it a simply buff mod and let it be for the moment. We can always add an additional speed buff corrupted mod later if they help.

Edited by ToeSama