Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Matchmaking Bug

(PSN)fyriefox

Since the Revised Railjack update, my friend and have been having issues with matchmaking. Everytime we join a mission together we get a host migration shortly into the game and it doesn't matter who the host is. Is this a issue for everyone or just us? And is there a way to fix it? 

P.S. Hope everyone is staying safe ❤️

• Like 1

vor 17 Stunden schrieb (PS4)fyriefox:

Well we don't have the issue anywhere else, but I guess it will be fixed eventually.

Sorry, if that was coming across as correcting you. But since it seems to be the same issue outside of Railjack I'd rather add it here than making another thread. That's all.

Cheers.

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

Sorry, if that was coming across as correcting you. But since it seems to be the same issue outside of Railjack I'd rather add it here rather than making another thread. That's all.

Cheers.

Not at all was just clarifying, sorry! 

• 2 weeks later...

I can play railjack fine solo, but I when I invite anyone to join, they get the "host unreachable, cannot join session" error message. I can join other railjacks with fewer problems though.This is still less than ideal, since of my friends, I have the best equipped railjack, and we are having to muddle through in theirs.