Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shop UI/bundle mini rant

1.) Many cosmetic items in the shop that are part of a bundle don't have the line "This item is part of a bundle" on their item screen. It feels like a scam to buy an item only to find out later that it would have been cheaper when bought in a bundle with other items. Examples are the Manduka Bundle (Operator suit) or TennoGen bundle I-XXVIII and many others.

2.) Why are bundles still full price even if I already purchased parts of it?! Feels like a scam again and doesn't encourage me to spend more plat. The opposite actually because I can't get over the greediness behind that.😡  Purchased a single weapon skin out of a mood or because it fit your frame perfectly at that moment?! Ha, you've got to pay for it again if you buy the bundle it's in. Your fault. You pay again. For something you already own. Because you want more cosmetics. L o g i c c.🤖

Black Monday Meme GIF

3.) Ever since the last shop UI overhaul/redesign the pricetags disappeared. You have to hover over the oh-so-cool little squares to see the price of the item. How stupid is that? Also it doesn't show your discount anymore. It only shows the reduced price, not the price with and without discount. You need to click on that item to see that. 😤 Seriously.. someone should have tested that.

The little bundle-squares also have inconsistent design. Some of them have boosters with them that are showing in the icon, some have boosters with them that are not showing in the icon. Why not make it one way or the other?! But mixed?! 😵🤯

I know we probably have to deal with more severe problems in Wf right now, but I wanted to point out that someone coded the shop like this, it got checked, approved and shipped (with probably many more steps in between). And during all these steps no one was like "Wait a minute: why is it not showing the price?! In our shop. Where we want players to buy things." ??!😬

Can't get dmg scaling or railjack component costs right if you can't even check a little box "part of a bundle" when putting stuff into your shop. How hard can it be?!

• Like 2

Il y a 10 heures, (XB1)OdinAsteroid a dit :

1.) Many cosmetic items in the shop that are part of a bundle don't have the line "This item is part of a bundle" on their item screen. It feels like a scam to buy an item only to find out later that it would have been cheaper when bought in a bundle with other items. Examples are the Manduka Bundle (Operator suit) or TennoGen bundle I-XXVIII and many others.

2.) Why are bundles still full price even if I already purchased parts of it?! Feels like a scam again and doesn't encourage me to spend more plat. The opposite actually because I can't get over the greediness behind that.😡  Purchased a single weapon skin out of a mood or because it fit your frame perfectly at that moment?! Ha, you've got to pay for it again if you buy the bundle it's in. Your fault. You pay again. For something you already own. Because you want more cosmetics. L o g i c c.🤖

Black Monday Meme GIF

3.) Ever since the last shop UI overhaul/redesign the pricetags disappeared. You have to hover over the oh-so-cool little squares to see the price of the item. How stupid is that? Also it doesn't show your discount anymore. It only shows the reduced price, not the price with and without discount. You need to click on that item to see that. 😤 Seriously.. someone should have tested that.

The little bundle-squares also have inconsistent design. Some of them have boosters with them that are showing in the icon, some have boosters with them that are not showing in the icon. Why not make it one way or the other?! But mixed?! 😵🤯

I know we probably have to deal with more severe problems in Wf right now, but I wanted to point out that someone coded the shop like this, it got checked, approved and shipped (with probably many more steps in between). And during all these steps no one was like "Wait a minute: why is it not showing the price?! In our shop. Where we want players to buy things." ??!😬

Can't get dmg scaling or railjack component costs right if you can't even check a little box "part of a bundle" when putting stuff into your shop. How hard can it be?!

This issue gets raised every few months and I honestly do see why. I just bought the Limbo Deluxe Skin myself and then thought "actually, I want the bundle (after noticing there was a bundle)", only to think "wait, what, I'd have to buy the skin all over again to get the Syandana and the weapon skin??"

A lot of people say "well it's your fault, you should have gotten more plat" and I have also seen in previous versions of this topic where someone got gifted a Deluxe Skin and someone had the audacity to say that the OP's friend was a cheap-skate for not just gifting OP the bundle.

I've also seen people suggest "contacting support" because "they will usually refund your original purchase" - like, what sort of sh-- is that? 

As for the UI, it's always a grievance with DE. Every couple of years they decide the UI needs an overhaul, only to screw it up and make it worse - every single time.

• Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Els236:

...where someone got gifted a Deluxe Skin and someone had the audacity to say that the OP's friend was a cheap-skate for not just gifting OP the bundle.

I didn't even think of that. You're right that's terrible.🤯

I knew about the non-discounted bundles before but what mainly made me type this rant is my first point. Items that are part of a bundle but aren't marked as that. You need to manually search the contents of all bundles to find out if your desired item is part of one or not.

On 2020-05-22 at 3:13 AM, Els236 said:

As for the UI, it's always a grievance with DE. Every couple of years they decide the UI needs an overhaul, only to screw it up and make it worse - every single time.

I actually enjoy that know there is a filter for mastered items now, but I am confused why they made those icons so small (and hard) to click, same with the star for the wish list.

Yeah, they did hide information and if the icons don't have the place for the original price anymore at least it would be nice to see if something is discounted or not. On top of that, why did DE delete the option to not use your discount in december and didn't bring it back with the new UI?

I totally agree with the bundle tagging and the discounting something out of a bundle if it's already owned. I think it wouldn't drop the amount of plat used in the shop since people would feel less like they are wasting their plat.
May I add that some bundle have atmospheric background that actually make it hard to see some skin properly? (On top of not being able to rotate them manually).

I so hope DE listen to your feedback.

• Like 2