Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When willl THE NEW WAR Quest added to the game(Not delivering lore is becoming huge issue in the game )

Orakan

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

I hope your joking,,  if you think that is a fulfiled promise ,  I have some life insurance i would like to sell you....

They explained what was going to happen, and it released on schedule? 

It's pretty easy to understand. Had they not have explained this to everyone moving forward, I could see your point. But fact is: they explained how it was going to happen and it came out before the new year. 

Whether you liked or disliked how they did it on the other hand: well that's your issue. 

Edited by (XB1)Cram Duahcim
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, Orakan said:

Details like this needed in the game but to my opinion fragment hunts are not a good example for searching lore. I mean we are spending hours to find couple lines of lore (for example kuria search) At least on silvana example it was  a quest. Thanks to leverian  we are geting more information about daily things on orokin era but plot holes that I have pointed should be filled or fixed . There used to be Cephalon Cordylon in the forums giving answers to the some questions from the forums I think this kind of entity should be implemented to the game so we can get official answers for the plot holes. (and I hope we will get a huge quest and lore for the lich content)

True enough on fragments not being the best path; but I don't see Leverian as the same as getting info from Ordis, Simaris, Teshin, or hands-on from a quest. No insult to Drusus, the Solaris Curator; but his stuff is largely from the perspective or myth in-universe and can't be taken as more than what folk think of us - as Tenno being the warframes - and not you know Tenno. Its a good idea for building what others think of us though, and the legends or demons they see us as though. I agree on lich lore, the little cinematic didn't really explain much beyond how the Larvaling candidates compared their transformation to a larva turning into a fly but it could work as an intro if the reason it and the requiem exist is explored both by the player and in-universe. Hope more world building outside of us having to glue it together happens soon.

• Like 1

В 21.05.2020 в 21:00, Orakan сказал:

THE NEW WAR quest has been promised for last christmass but after 5 months pass since the delivery time we only have nearly 8 minutes of cutscenes and nothing more . Quest should be prioritise for development cycle cause we didn't get a major story quest for nearly 2 years. And duviri paradox can not be released this year too. 

Game has great lore and we already getting bread crumbs of lore like dark souls , because of that waiting for nearly 2 years for major story quest is realy realy upset me and many others as customers.

Latest lore additions with laverians are realy nice and adding to many good lore informations about Orokin Era life on the solar system but even they are not releasing quite often. I mean I know there is a pandemic in the world and DE still trying its best for delivering content from home but that lockdown stiuation started on march and that issue has started way before that .

Look at the last 3 major content updates. 

• Lich content mechanicly the worst depiction of the shadow of mordor series but that is whole another topic . Lich content should be a major lore point. Last quuen spending her precious kuva for not reviving her twin and instead, she is creating so called nemesis for us while tenno constantly stealing kuva from her and sabotaging her attempt to get more (with kuva siphon/flood missions and kuva survival/disptruption missions) and while Tyl Regor already manage to cure the clone roth , she is not speaking about that huge advancements for her nation since the oroking era and doing something like kuva liches with weak targets with clone roth.There should be huge quest for this, there should be pages of explation for whole lich content but sadly it is the most rushed update that I have seen in seven years.
  • Empyrean content some decent plot with crafting of the ship and hidden cinematic but those moments so little even the leverian adds more details to the lore. And with the content we got to many plot holes and missing plot parts in our hands.For example Why grineer elite units guarding the borders of the void ? They nearly don't know anything about the sentient threat because of that they are excavating acient dropship and eidolons fossils in plains of eidolon to get even the slightest information about their technology. And they know they can't pass the void so they should feel safe why are they guarding the veil which basicly guarding the empty space. They are not even excavating or examining the oroking towers and derelicts . I mean that nation is examining fossils on earth get a slightest of information trying to siege cetus for centuries Captain Vor died for orokin knowledege but they are not examining the Old derelicts and Orokin Towers.
    Mechanicly many missions can be better on story telling or preaparing the the warframe crew but that hasn't been done either. For example ship killer platform mission can be great sabotage mission and can felt like real threat for our ship but mechanicly it is nearly same as secret hangar mission. There are so many options for using stealth , archwing, gunsblazing entery , railjack at the same time for that ship killer platform mission but we basicly get a old version of sabotage missions (beta times old version)
  • And finally infamaous Scarlet Spear event. Cutscene was cool and with a nearly 2 minute long cutscene bringing a plot twist is a realy great job but event's one of many flows is bringing more plot holes than delivering the meaningfull plot parts. How simple vox solaris operative like Little Duck suddenly learns so much information about Erra which we as a tenno only remembered with the help of man in the wall just a brief time ago . And our knowledge about Erra came from hundreds of years past and we just got remembred Erra but Little Duck explaining many things about Erra to us . How can she know that many thing a major sentient, that only living things can might have knowledge about him should be the orokin grineer queens and a dax , and us. And why little duck sudently stop using her buzlok (she is even using that on comics) but suddenly chaning to a clanky lanka (snipetron is realy not exisinting in the game in lore wise it is long beta story about projectile weapons and corpus(and yes in old times Dear DE even care about these kinds of little details about the lore ) Why not steel meridian or new loka doing nothing while their home world suddenly ivaded by hostile alien semi organic robots and tenno and grineer even making the battle ground more dangerous for anyone cause they are skirmishing with each other too.

Sadly DE is losing more opputunities for making great additions to the deep lore of warframe.I hope these plot holes that I pointed has revisited as well and bring more and more quests cause farming for lore fragments on a random generated map not the best idea for game with that kind of lore in it. There are already many missing points in the story that we get new information very slowly and with very small amount . So because of that with the help of last three overly rushed , buggy updates warframe keep getting irrelevant to its players cause players/customers can't feel the same thing about warframe and losing connection to the game cause quests like Second Dream , War Withing ,Chains of Harrow, Sacrifice won't come to the game for a quite  long time.

So DE thank you for still trying to deliver content on lockdown but please bring The New War as soon as posible so many players/customers can feel connected to the story and the game.

Have a nice day , best regards

They said that New War will be released after tennocon