Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Highest Credit Reward Mission?

TheSphynx

Thank you for this, any mission in particular?

Hydra (infested capture), Charon (corpus sabotage) , Cypress /corpus sabotage) and Cerberus (corpus sabotage). I haven't tested but I think you can get around 5k per run. Also I chose saboage and capture because you can rush those. Loki is ideal due to invis and disarm so you can ignore everything but Volt is also good because if you're fast enough the AI forgets you existed.

I aware of this, but with T3 Survivals rewarding T2 Void Keys, this doesn't seem like the best option.

It's like the tables used to be in Defence, there's some T2 keys in there aswell as T3 keys. I've gotten both from running Lilith on Europa.

Select any boss mission, preferably lower level ones like Ruk, Hek, J3 Golem, rush to the boss, kill it, get out. Sell the blueprint for extra credits. Not as rewarding as the survival missions or capture on Pluto, etc. but you can also get some rare resource drops. 

Select any boss mission, preferably lower level ones like Ruk, Hek, J3 Golem, rush to the boss, kill it, get out. Sell the blueprint for extra credits. Not as rewarding as the survival missions or capture on Pluto, etc. but you can also get some rare resource drops. 

Good thinking! I always seem to forget about selling the blueprints. Going to try a speed run of Ambulas and see what I get for mission reward + selling the BP. Volt = Best Speed Runner. Synapse + Electric Shield = .5 Second Death of Ambulas. We'll see how it goes!

You can complete sabotage, capture or boss mission faster than survival and get more cash per mission. Survival is worthless.

I agree, I just went 20m solo in Palus, Pluto. Was only rewarded with around 10k credits. You can do 4 speed runs in that time. Ambulas mission should reward ~7K credits and 3k for selling the blueprint. 10k credits for a 5m run.

To be exact, in a 3 minute Hades, Pluto run, You will get 7.8k Credits for mission reward and 3.5k for selling the blueprint. 11.3k Credits total per run. 226k Credits/hour if each run takes 3 minutes.

EDIT: Runs were averaging 2-3 minutes. Fixed calculations.

Edited by TheSphynx