Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Depowered (Medieval Frame) [6/26: Warframe: The Iron Age Sneak Peek! Ember, The Pyromancer]

Calayne

I noticed in your concept that Trinitiys's lower legs are extremely thin, especially her feet. 

Wild sketch, not to proportions. ;)  Was getting a little lazy by then, so even her arms are a little too skinny. 

Hydroid actually sounds like a hard one, since a regular pirate doesn't have as much armor. The design will need to be quite cleaver, if Calayne chooses to do that in the future.

Aw man, unfortunately, I don't think I'll be doing hydroid. He's cool, but he already looks like a pirate, and he doesnt quite fit into the setting as much as the rest, I feel.

I may do an art of him, but probably not planning for him to be part of the story!

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely buy like finished artworks. Like if they were finished, maybe custom colored? I'm particularly fond of Oberon and Ash so a finished one of those would definitely in my interests =P

Cool. :O

Oberon's gonna be coming in the future, for sure. I can't resist Paladins. As for Ash, I had something planned for him in ink, but that's gonna take a while, since I want to do Loki first!

Well definitely can't wait to see them, good luck!

Thanks! 

Will see if I can get them colored... Excalibur and Ash, at least, since I want Loki's piece to be black and white. I'm new to the whole "Colour" thing, though, so it may just turn out pretty S#&$ty. At any rate, see what I can do in a couple of weeks ^^

• 2 weeks later...