Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Depowered (Medieval Frame) [6/26: Warframe: The Iron Age Sneak Peek! Ember, The Pyromancer]

Calayne

ehem..."i swore to die on where my fate lead me" 

"my swore it's what hold my sword"

"Fate it's on my mind, Swore are in my heart"

sound better ?

The only place where "swore" was used with more sense is in the first sentence. Afterward, "Faith" fits more in all places you used swore (it's also grammatically incorrect in terms of structure XD).

It makes much more sense that "Faith's in my heart." In any case, I think a shorter text with only two lines like he did is more fitting to go straight to the point of being faithful until death in battle takes him away.

Edited by Casardis

Hmm. Maybe for the comic I intend to do, it'll be rock solid. I'll pick one style, and stick to it. As for whether I'll ever rework or add different versions, maybe yes! Excalibur is a big nod to that!

It depends how much time I have though. It honestly ain't much, but if I feel it deserves a rework, that'll be what it gets!

Edited by Calayne

Short update: Will be using this head for my future helmet construction. Ain't the prettiest thing ever, and not even symmetrical, but hey, the main point's the helmet themselves!

20131114_020430.jpg

20131114_020102.jpg

20131114_020045.jpg

20131114_015909.jpg

The material for the helmets will be of a different type. It's gray, and can take more detail, so I think it'll look nicer. Not sure if it can be painted over after being baked, but I don't plan on it either way.

Haha, it'll come off the head. If it can't, then the warframes wouldn't be able to put it on either! Only exceptions will be those with a full helm (like excal), where I'll cut it open and rejoin it without the head.

Edited by Calayne

Haha a rather significant portion of them have special powers of some sort! Won't necessarily replicate warframe's ingame ones, but it'll be related!

Hmmm I thought it looked strange, too, but thought it was my imagination. Was just something about the lower portion.

Haha, thanks, and glad you liked the design! ^^

Gonna be a while before I can work on the next ones. Exams and work after the following week.