Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee weapon lost stats for no reason?

ZyoH_Mp4

So I was playing Warframe and messing around with the mods on my Pennant. When after switching to another weapon and then playing a match I noticed that suddenly my Pennant significantly lost stats and I did not mess with the mods prior to this but I was able to get a screenshot of my pennant to compare and contrast another high stat melee so I can perfect the Pennant and make it my main. 

The image before glitch: unknown.png

The image during glitch:unknown.png

Yes that was my point it went down a scale even then I had Shocking Touch and Molten impact. Both did 90+ but affected nothing else but elemental's. I don't mean to come off rude maybe next time you should read the actual problem before looking at the images; I'm not trying to show off my build. I'm trying to say a bug happened and if there is any way to fix it.

Le 01/06/2020 à 01:58, ZyoH_Mp4 a dit :

Yes that was my point it went down a scale even then I had Shocking Touch and Molten impact. Both did 90+ but affected nothing else but elemental's. I don't mean to come off rude maybe next time you should read the actual problem before looking at the images; I'm not trying to show off my build. I'm trying to say a bug happened and if there is any way to fix it.

They aren't exactly being rude, when you literally say "and I did not mess with the mods prior to this ", when you clearly DID change the mods.