Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congratulations On Re-Breaking The Miter -.-

FrothingLoins

Yeah no they stealth nerfed it. The Grineer weapons that we usually get are at the same base stats the Grineer in game have their weapons at.

Went to Phobos and a Grineer wielding the miter has all the functions a miter should have.

With that said if this were a bug the grineer with their miter's would be bugged to since they are linked. This was indeed a nerf to the Tenno version. I think DE is trying to retire the weapon.

The most fun part about this weapons is simple. The Miter you can get is kinda crappy and the Miter from the enemies tear you appart in seconds. Tried mobile defense solo.. The console survived like 10 seconds in the underground until ive read mission failed. 

Dont get me started on the hostages in rescue missions...

The Miter version of enemies is kinda OP.

Edited by Derethevil

It could be a bug, but it definitely feels like an intentional change. Most of the time a bug would impact one function of the weapon. But the fact that both the damage calculations AND bounce trajectories have changed makes me suspect it to be a direct, mindful action.

Bullet Attractor+ Miter is op because reasons.

Sonar + Crit weapons = balanced because reasons.

:C

I remember seeing something in recent patch notes about correcting the axis orientation of the Miter blades exiting the weapon... vertical instead of horizontal, something like that. That should qualify as tinkering with related data that might inadvertently cause some other features of the weapon to stop functioning as intended, no?

My kitten has gone from upset to agitated. It needs a bath and I CANNOT BATHE IT WHEN IT OF THIS TEMPERAMENT.

Please DE, think of the kitten!

Brothers in carnage, Raise those voices (DONGERS!) high and make an uproar about this.

Edited by FrothingLoins

Right.

either you claim this to be an almighty bug, Fix it and make the miter worth it again, Or you explain exactly why this was nerfed.

Miter was a underpowered underused weapon that only did semi-decent damage to light infested, The bounce part alone could of been seen as a bug, But for it to suddenly lose 2 attributes isn't a bug, Or if it is you guys need to get your act together

As much as i hate to say it, Encrypting tables was a bad idea, We get you don't want crackers in the game but i cant stand to see stealth nerfs that are happening more often, At least state somewhere in the patch notes why+How you changed it. Leaving let another thing for us to "Discover" (Read mindless test over and over) Is both unprofessional and quite frankly annoying.

Long charge, no crits not impressive projectile speed and damage. Boucing feature is kinda useless.

With puncture functionality the bouncing feature is actually INCREDIBLE. If an enemy is near a wall or solid object shots could puncture them, hit a wall and go back through them damaging them a second time. Additionally the bouncing feature was what made this weapon work with bullet attractor.

It NEEDS to have the bounce back.

With puncture functionality the bouncing feature is actually INCREDIBLE. If an enemy is near a wall or solid object shots could puncture them, hit a wall and go back through them damaging them a second time. Additionally the bouncing feature was what made this weapon work with bullet attractor.

It NEEDS to have the bounce back.

Agreed, the bouncing IS NOT OPTIONAL.

Please redire- I mean share your heartfelt sympathy for the Miter in my suggestion thread

Think of the Miters...