Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congratulations On Re-Breaking The Miter -.-

FrothingLoins

YES, THE BOUNCE IS FIXED.

PRAISE THE CORPUS-BASED ALLAH.

Now we just need to see if DE will consider tweaking it a little, and maybe add some of those sex-mex mods? :>

They could start by increasing the fire rate of regular shots to match the Eviscerators' at base. And make it use Rifle ammo.

The Eviscerators don't even charge it.  Just make it into a rifle no charge with bounce and penetrate.

I like the charging function a lot, thanks. I love all of the features that Miter currently has. It's just the numbers right now that need tweaking, and possibly some optional homing mods for people who want them a lot.

What I want is for it to function as it does now, but simply make it more viable. So charged shots will still penetrate infinitely and deal massive burst damage (the current value of 150 damage and 0% crit rate needs to be buffed, by the way... personally, I'd like to see something like 175-180 damage and 0% crit rate and a slightly faster charge speed), and normal shot-spamming will bounce upon impact and chew through ammo, but deal much greater single-target DPS than charged shots (preferably due to increased base damage and/or fire rate [ideally fire rate]).

Edited by SortaRandom

Ideally, the NPC Miter model should be toned down in terms of fire rate to the unmodded Player model.

Secondly, our model definetly needs a higher base flight speed (what I think personally) and a higher charge damage and AT LEAST a small crit rate of 5-10% for charged shots.

Differentiating more between the uncharged and charged shots makes it more useful than just shoot, stun, charge. :S

Ideally, the NPC Miter model should be toned down in terms of fire rate to the unmodded Player model.

Nah. Eviscerators are fairly fun to fight; it's just their stupidly high defensive ability that needs to be toned down, not their offense.

Our Miter needs to be buffed to their level.

Edited by SortaRandom

Nah. Eviscerators are fairly fun to fight; it's just their stupidly high defensive ability that needs to be toned down, not their offense.

Our Miter needs to be buffed to their level.

I guess so,

It's either buff ours or nerf theirs.

But buffing ours may make it more fun, or at least nerf the two-shot capabilities eviscerators have on lower armored warframes.

im still curious why people dont like this weapon

Simple.  The Grineer Evicerators (the users of this weapon) can launch a barrage of these weapons than can shred and melt a Tenno Warframe in literal seconds.  The blades bounce for a decent amount of time, too.

So when presented with this in the hands of 'enemies', players wanted the EXACT same weapon.  High, rapid firing rate, bouncing shuriken launcher that can clear rooms with a single pull of a trigger.

Instead what we got was a bargain basement, single shot weapon that has an incredibly long charge up time to actually cause effective damage.

We got baited and switched.  And very few of us take kindly to that.

I honestly never understood why this thing was made to be a "bow" with the sniper ammo pool and charge mechanic. They should have just made it a plain and simple saw rifle that draws from the shotgun pool, has a fast fire rate, and relies on spamming a ton of blades to cover a room rather than charging each blade one at a time. A gun that fires spinning blades of death should be about spammability and fun at the expense of high damage, not making every blade count as you try to snipe enemies which a blade you could probably run as fast as.

I still like it, but I wish I could've loved it.