Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build

Houston980

Question

So i'm into my first week of Warframe and I'm loving it.I am currently building Saryn and intend to build Nova and Nyx.Can you guys recommend any weapon builds for Saryn,Nova and Nyx.For weapon builds please try to recommend weapon mastery lvl 4 or lower.All help is appreciated. 

7 answers to this question

there is no weapon that really synergizes with any one frame. 

that being said, there are some weapons that work 'better' than others with Venom and Antimatter Drop. but you can use anything you want for them, tbh.

Venom spores can be difficult to hit with a weapon that's too accurate or inaccurate. so, Flux or Lanka might not be the best choice, but Strun Wraith might also not be. 

Antimatter Drop has a relatively large hitbox though, you can shoot at it with basically anything.

edit:

oh, also, Contagion synergizes really well with Charge Attack melee's, but not that well with quick attack melee's. 

Edited by taiiat

These are non prime, non research, non event weapons, non stalker for easier access. These are some general use weapons that seem to do the trick

Primary: Soma or Gorgon , MK1- Braton (not really for higher levels but good all around), Miter, Hek or Sobek

Sidearm: Kunai or Hikou, Afruis, Twin Gremlins, Duel Vastos

Melee: Fang, Orthos, Galatine, Scindo, Duel Ethers, Glaive (can get from alerts), Fragor

Soma works well with Nova if you intend to utilize her antimatter drop

Orthos for saryn if you want to use contagion (its not as bad as people say)

not use for Nyx but anything will do

Edited by Anatolius

Heard Acrid is a good secondary weapon too,is it?

Best weapon in the game in terms of DPS, and probably the only weapon with fire-and-forget capabilities. You have to be Mastery Rank 7 to use it, though, so you likely won't be seeing it for a while. XD

Edited by SortaRandom

Heard Acrid is a good secondary weapon too,is it?

mastery rank 7 research weapon

but you hear right

it is the best secondary weapon. can take down almost anything

problem is you will probs get bored of it because its that OP

you stop having a challenge cause you know you can kill anything. Pretty much everyone I know says that

but you can still feel like a badass