Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spotif music is mixing with Warframe ingame music by default !

(PSN)ogamitaicho77

Hi DE staff,

I would be very glad if some DE staff people could read this message. (I previousely wrote in march but it remained unanswered)

As I said in this previous post, when I activate Spotif while playing Warframe, the ingame volume music is not muting at all and the the ingame music plays at the same time. That is very unpleasent to have to go in the audio option EACH time to change the ingame music settings to zero...

I would be very glad, if like many other PS4 games when Spotify is enabled/disabled, the ingame music would be automatically muted/unmuted without to have to change it manually in the settings...

Thanks you so much DE staff for reading this message and eventually patch it in a future uptate. I know thtat it is not really a bug and more a QOL question but that would be highly appreciated if you could do something ! 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, [DE]George said:

If you set the in-game music slider to 'off' then the next time you login it will remember this setting, so you don't need to do it everytime you load the game.

but.....what if they don't have spotify on, now they have no music. i think you misunderstood what they were saying/asking. they'd still have to go back in and turn the music back on.

• Like 5

Le 08/06/2020 à 17:01, [DE]George a dit :

If you set the in-game music slider to 'off' then the next time you login it will remember this setting, so you don't need to do it everytime you load the game.

Thanks @[DE]George for the reply. Yeah I know that it is totally possible to mute the Warframe game music once and for all by setting the options but it is not exactly what I meaned.

In the vast majority PS4 games I played, switching to ingame music to spotify is instantaneous via the PS menu. When I enable Spotify the ingame music is automartically mute and when I disable Spotify the ingame music come back without touching any options and that not works like that in Warframe.

Maybe I should not have posted in the "bug" forum because it's not really a bug but surely more a QoL feature because sometimes I like listening to my music on Spotify but I also like Warframe soundtrack ! 😉

Edited by (PS4)ogamitaicho77