Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't trade people getting into Railjack

Lifsteinn

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Lifsteinn said:

Still an issue, this is very boring, time consuming and it is been there for a while now. Could someone PLEASE address this?

Just use Maroo's Bazaar then. Its a pretty simple way to avoid your issue, especially if it is "very boring, time consuming".

I haven't encountered this issue at all. Admittedly I haven't done a large amount of trades recently, but it hasn't occurred once.

• I have done enough trades to suggest that your bug is quite rare. Or, your Dojo has an issue that mine doesn't.

On 2020-06-05 at 1:06 PM, Lifsteinn said:

When I invite people to my Dojo sometimes they go to the Railjack, and I can't trade with them.

I think they supossed to go to the Dojo, not the ship. Some of them don't even know how to get out from there.

Same.

On 2020-07-24 at 10:09 AM, krc473 said:

Just use Maroo's Bazaar then. Its a pretty simple way to avoid your issue, especially if it is "very boring, time consuming".

I haven't encountered this issue at all. Admittedly I haven't done a large amount of trades recently, but it hasn't occurred once.

• I have done enough trades to suggest that your bug is quite rare. Or, your Dojo has an issue that mine doesn't.

How many trades have you Made to say this is quite rare?  I've had this bug ever since railjack came out, and have traded well over 4k times since then and it happens at a very minimum 15% of the time, some days its 30% of traders being sent to the railjack.  This appears to be a common bug that happens to all large traders i have talked to. I have seen players spawn in railjack who are new to the game and don't even know what railjack is, all the way to mr29 players.  I've had this bug across two different clans i have been appart of during this time, it also happens when i spawn into other players dojo at around the same rate.

14 minutes ago, SaveCuboid said:

How many trades have you Made to say this is quite rare?  I've had this bug ever since railjack came out, and have traded well over 4k times since then and it happens at a very minimum 15% of the time, some days its 30% of traders being sent to the railjack. 

I probably haven't done more than 1k trades since RJ came out. I don't recall experiencing this at all - that's not to say it hasn't happened. I have done 20 trades in a day, and not once has it happened. By your percentages it should be at least two or three times in that.

• I don't deny that it exists. I just wonder why it is so common for you, and doesn't happen for me. I kind of have to wonder if lag/ping issues contribute to it.

Archived