Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unleash the Tiles!!!

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

The tile sets in the game get really stale after awhile..  But there are some tiles that only show up in certain mission types.   Also certain mission types like defense or interception only ever take place on a couple of tiles in the same exact position...

-Please make every tile in a set available for any mission type.   Sure we would get sick of those rare tiles eventually but even so it would add diversity to map compositions which would help alot. 

-Please let static mission types use random tiles and random positions.   Make objectives life defense pods, computers, control points fall from the sky like extractors.  Every tile should have 3-4 "spots" where mission objectives could fall/spawn.  

I was doing invasions for an orokin reactor on Europa the other day I ran across this tile.  I dont think I have ever seen it and if I did its been years.  I know there are alot of tiles I have probably never seen or rarely see.  I know you guys are busy making NEW tiles and revamping old ones and I totally appreciate that.  But maybe consider this stuff when doing the new stuff if its to intensive to do it to the old tiles.  

EZ16ZhzWsAYZgHG?format=jpg&name=large

Pretty sure this was a mobile defense(during invasion).  

• Like 1