Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Bounty Idea

I thought of this idea as most time I do not get a lich with an ephemera and or I do not feel like beating the lich. You can place your lich on a bounty and anyone can see it if they go to a relay where there will be a bounty board in the middle of the relay that shows the most recent lich that was on a bounty and there will also be a filter/search bar. With the filter/search bars you can look for specific bounty rewards, lich with an ephemera, or a certain kuva weapon. Once someone pickup a lich bounty, it will disappear in the board. You also have the choice to put a bounty reward to convince people to beat your lich for you but you are not able to get another lich.  Also in order to pick up a lich bounty you can not have a lich targeting you or the lich you put on bounty must be defeated. When you make the bounty you can decide if the lich will be converted or vanquish ahead of time or let the person doing it decides. When lich is defeated both person gets the lich weapon and or ephemera. You can also set a deadline (minimum deadline you can put is 3 days and the maximum is 1 month) in which the other person must complete your lich if they do not finish, they will not get the bounty reward and will not be able to fight the lich anymore. A person can not put another person lich on the bounty board when they pick up as a bounty. You can choose to quit a lich bounty at anytime.

21 minutes ago, (XB1)UltraMagnus5000 said:

When you make the bounty you can decide if the lich will be converted or vanquish ahead of time or let the person doing it decides. When lich is defeated both person gets the lich weapon and or ephemera

Converting wouldn't work with this. You don't get the weapon when converted. Who would keep the lich if it was converted? And would the lich be tradeable?

I like this idea in the sense that I could get rid of my lich. But it seems pretty poorly thought out for this purpose. A simple 'delete one lich a week' button would be equally as useful.

12 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Converting wouldn't work with this. You don't get the weapon when converted. Who would keep the lich if it was converted? And would the lich be tradeable?

I like this idea in the sense that I could get rid of my lich. But it seems pretty poorly thought out for this purpose. A simple 'delete one lich a week' button would be equally as useful.

You right about the simple delete one lich a week button.  

You know even though the person decide to convert it the other person still can get the bounty rewards that you can set on the lich and the lich will be tradeable if it is converted as it will work as a regular lich

1 minute ago, (XB1)UltraMagnus5000 said:

You know even though the person decide to convert it the other person still can get the bounty rewards that you can set on the lich and the lich will be tradeable if it is converted as it will work as a regular lich

You have to balance the system in a way that one person cannot just use an alt to get double the Lich drops. Your current suggestion doesn't really do this. Obviously they are unable to be traded. But it would be an easy way to get Lich drops on two separate accounts at once.